Three Kingdoms Era

~Kimiko’s POV~

We time jumped to that era and Wandaba changed our clothes again. We were in a bamboo forest and we tried to get out, which we did. Soon, we found ourselves facing a HUGE canon. There was a man that was controlling it and Nishiki and Midori freaked about the canon.

“You come at the right time.” Said the man. “Could you help me out? This thing got stuck and won’t move at all.”

“That’s a really big canon. “ said Shindou. “What are you going to use it for?”

“This?” the man said. “I’m gonna catch a turtle!”

“Turtle?!” everyone said at the same time.

Then, the man laughed. “I’m just kidding! There’s no way a turtle that big exist!”

“Give me a break.” Said Kariya.

“What I’m really going to catch is a dragon!” he said.

“A dragon?” said Aoi. “Oh you’re joking again aren’t you?”

“No. I’m serious.” Said the man. “There’s a giant net inside that I can use to catch it.”

“Seriously?” asked Tenma.

That’s not such a surprise. I said in my mind. I can practically transform to one right now using my powers.

I like it better when you were a little fairy. Tsurugi said smirking.

W-what?! Ok, I instantly blush when he said that.

Nothing. He replied looking away.

Great. Now my face look like a tomato and my brain’s melting. I shook my head to get that thought out. Now, they were pushing the canon out of the mud and once they did, we suddenly found out that the man we helped out was actually-

“Liu Xuande?!” we said at once.

“Liu Bei, we need your help.” Shindou started.

Then, Zhuang Fei pointed his lance at him. “Why do we need to listen to you?”

“Why not?” said Liu Bei.

Then Shindou explained about whom we really are and why we came here.

“Alright. Then let’s go meet Koumei now.” He replied. “But to be honest this would be the first time I meet him.” We all sweat-drop.

He never met him before? I thought sweat-dropping.

Another awkward moment in our lives. Tsurugi said sarcastically.

Then we set off. Liu Bei was apparently bringing his canon with him, saying that Koumei can transform into a dragon and stuff. Then, when we reached there, Zhuang Fei said that the door was lock and that he would knock it down. Then Liu Bei stopped him.

“Don’t.” said Liu Bei. “That’s no way to treat close friends.”

“How can you be close if you never even met before?” said Kariya.

I went over to the door and Zhuang Fei pointed his lance at me. “I just want to have a look.” I said calmly. He took his lance away and I stepped closer to the door. I used my powers to grow angel wings and I flew up the mountain.

~Normal POV~

“She can FLY?!” they said surprised. Tsurugi just looked at her since he knew she could do so. Kimiko flew up to the top of the mountain. She looked around before a small stone hit her behind the head.

“Ow!” she said. “Who threw that?!” she looked down to where the others ae but none of them have suspicious looks. “Hey!” she shouted at them. “If that was your idea of a joke then it wasn’t funny!”

All of them looked at each other. “None of us did anything!” Tsurugi shouted at her.

“Eh?” she was confused but either way, she back down and told the others what happened. Elsewhere, Zanark was laughing his head off.

“That was quite fun.” He said. “Hahahahaha!”

__________________

“That really hurt you know.” Kimiko said. “Someone threw a rock at my head.”

“Well at least your head’s not bleeding.” Said Shindou.

“Yeah.” Kimiko said.

~Kimiko’s POV~

That was weird. If none of them did it then who did? Oh well. “I couldn’t see anything because of the thick fog at the top of the mountain, but I did see a few signs of a shrine right at the peak.” I said to them.

“I guess it’s safe to say that this mountain really is where Shokatsu Koumei lives.” Said Shindou.

Shinsuke found out how to open the door and we were about to go in. Liu Bei did first but then a giant wrecking ball crashed on his canon. Then Liu Bei told us about the traps set up in the shrine.

“People lost their lives here…?” I ask. Everyone looked at me. I blinked a bit. “That’s… AWESOME!!!” everyone else anime-fell.

“HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS IS AWESOME?!” they said to me.

Tsurugi facepalmed. “Don’t tell me you’ve been watching those secret spy shows.”

“Ok.” I said. “I won’t tell you that I went to watch a movie called Spy Kids when I went to America with Ichinose-san.”

“…… I knew it…” Tsurugi said sighing. We kept moving into the fortress.

“Nothing looks suspicious.” Said Kirino.

“Look out!” Liu Bei said suddenly. Everyone was suddenly alarmed until Liu Bei laughed and told us it was a joke, which everyone got quite mad at. Then, Zhuang Fei and Guan Yu blocked our path and 3 people who dressed quite familiarly appeared as well. We had to do a soccer battle in order to free them so we did.

Liu Bei became the goal keeper and in the middle of the match, he ran from his post and onto the field!

“What the…? What’s he doing?!” I said.

It went kinda crazy but we won and manage to free the two from the other 3’s control. Then we went to the next room and saw a ball of yarn, a fire and a candle stick. Liu Bei just randomly came to the conclusion that we should put the fire out and we ended up back where we started. We tried again and we tried thinking carefully.

“Let me see that.” Said Tsurugi. He kicked the ball of yarn to the fire and then it flew all the way to the candle stick, lighting it up.

“Nice work Tsurugi!” I said. “You figured it out!”

“Nothing to it.” He said.

We continued our journey through some rock soldiers.

“They’re called Terracotta Warriors.” I said. “I read about them once. This place is like a tomb for ancient warriors.”

“Whoa cool.” Said Shinsuke.

As we go on, we noticed the terracotta warriors are following us and then we had to play another soccer match. More crazy stuff happened and we made it to the top. There we saw that Shokatsu Koumei was… was actually a girl?!

“Mind. Blown.” I said.

We talked with her until a team called Zanark Domain appeared, and of course, Zanark was leading it. We did another soccer match but Zanark was holding back and when he was starting to play seriously everyone got hurt. Soon enough, Taiyou mixi-maxed with Koumei and Shinsuke mixi-maxed with Liu Bei, which helped us through the match. Then Zanark seemed to be losing control over himself and just when we made it out, there was an explosion.

We sighed and thanked them for their help. Then we time jumped back to our time.