Phone call

Part 1

POV - You're at work in the back getting something and your phone rings...

————————————————————————

Y/n - "Tammy what do you want?"

Tammy - "Well hello to you too!"

Y/n - "No umm sorry I'm just at work right now and it's busy."

Tammy - "Well what if I told you you wouldn't have to work there anymore..."

Y/n - "what?"

Tammy - "Just meet me after your shift okay."

Y/n - "What? How did you know I was in the area? Umm okay I get off at 6."

Tammy - "I'll text you the address."

Y/n - "Wait what Tam what's actually happening?"

The phone cuts off and you go back to working. Once your shift is over you head to the place Tammy texted you the address to.

Once you get there you realise it's a bar and calm down slightly walking in to see Tammy at the bar getting a drink and join her.

Y/n - "Hey tam!"

Tammy - "Ahh y/n finally okay come with me."

Y/n - "Wait what?"

She pulls you arm taking you into a back room where two women stood facing a white board and writing on it.

Tammy - "Ladies... y/n our gymnast."

Both of them turn and you're shocked by their beauty and great fashion sense like damn. They just look at you up and down and turn back around whispering while you look at Tammy confused about what's happening. Then suddenly the brunette talks.

Debbie- "So you're y/n correct?"

Y/n - "Umm yes mam."

Debbie - "Just call me Debbie."

Y/n - "Oh okay yes Debbie."

Debbie - "This is Lou and you know Tammy. You'll have to meet the others soon and sign the agreement forms and then we should be good to go."

You're still so confused what's happening but just nod while she picks up her stuff with Lou and you all head out.

Debbie gives you a lift back to hers and you sit in the back with Tammy looking at her the whole time while she hides her face in order to hide from your questions. Eventually you give up and just look out the window.

Once you arrive they open the doors to a loft space where they must be living. It's got a lot of character which you're intrigued by but you're still so confused how this has anything to do about making money. Debbie and Lou head into another room that looks like an office and you join Tammy sat on one of the sofas.

Y/n - "Tammy what the fuck is happening?"

Tammy - "Just trust me okay you're gonna want to join."

Y/n - "Join what?"

Debbie - "Guys you can come in and we will sort everything out!"

You look at Tammy almost scared and she laughs grabbing your arm and walking you to the office.

Debbie - "Right so y/n we are going to propose a situation to you and you can see if you like sound of it. Okay?"

Tammy them leans in to your ear and whispers in your ear.

Tammy - "$34,044,444.40 in your bank account two months from now."

Y/n - "What?"

Tammy smiles looking into your eyes and you know she's being real and turn to see Lou and Debbie smiling stood next to each other with arms crossed.

Debbie - "Lou get the papers."

Lou turns and you read through what exactly they are doing and then you realise it's on the criminal side and now you're not sure.

You end up getting up, excusing yourself and leaving the room for a second. Although Tammy is obviously concerned and leaves after you.

Tammy - "Hey! Hey what's up?"

Y/n - "Stealing? Stealing Tammy are you being serious?"

Tammy - "What? Oh come on y/n we used to do it all the time remember!"

Y/n - "Yeah little things here and there but not like this!"

Tammy - "Hey it's actually not that different ya know-"

Y/n - "Different! Tammy they were like a t-shirt or a perfume here and there not something worth fucking 34 mill and that's just my cut!"

Tammy - "Hey hey! I get it I know but I think you'll be good at it."

Y/n - "Oh and why's that then?"

Tammy - "Because you're you."

Y/n - "What?"

Tammy - "You're the perfect distraction and your extremely flexible."

Y/n - "What Tammy seriously?"

You're trying not to blush as Tammy poked your body while saying your flexible.

Tammy - "Yes seriously you're the best person for the job y/n."

Y/n - "But what if I fuck it up and I fall or say the wrong thing or what if I'm still not flexible enough I mean I haven't done that stuff in a while and-"

Tammy - "Hey hey don't do that! You're perfect for the job y/n. Debbie and Lou and I are adamant that you're our person so please say yes?"

Y/n - "Uhh i don't know Tammy it's risky and I-"

Tammy - "We both know how much you like risks. You're the queen of spontaneity and plus I missed you..."

Y/n - "Hey hey stop that okay... fine but you owe me big time!"

Tammy - "Yayyy! Okay let's go sign your papers hunny."

You roll your eyes and follow her back inside. You and Debbie are leaning close together talking and look up to see you in Tammy's arms before she pushes you towards them and they part away slightly as they stand up.

Y/n - "Umm... have you got a pen?"

Hey angels this is the first part of this story. I'm going to try to upload parts everyday if I can and yeah I hope you enjoyed it so far.
K💞