Hot chocolate

POV - Tammy just gave you a lap dance.

————————————————————————

Part 4

Later on that night you all decide to have hot chocolates and watch a movie so as Constance, Rose and nine are picking what to watch Lou calls you over to help make the drinks.

You still don't know much about her but she seems very cool and calm and I mean you've already kissed so at this point you're closer than before today.

As you're helping her you're silent until she speaks up.

Lou - "So, that was impressive."

Y/n - "Huh?"

Lou - "Your tricks."

Y/n - "Oh umm thank you."

Lou - "Did you enjoy Tammy's lap dance?"

Y/n - "Uhh umm yeah it was alright yeah."

Lou - "You seemed like you enjoyed it."

She smiles at you with raised eyebrows which slightly scares you but it's a good scared.

Y/n - "Well yeah I mean it was a good lap dance so sure."

She laughs slightly and you look down trying to figure out what's fully happening right now until a hand lifts up your chin.

Lou - "Hey we are all family here okay so we've all got you if you need any of us."

Y/n - "I know thank you and umm thanks again for the room I appreciate it."

Lou - "Anytime y/ln."

You smile and she winks stroking your arm before taking the drinks towards the girls.

You follow her with more and hand them out before it's just both of yours left.

Lou brings yours over and you notice the extra marshmallows on top. As you look up she winks which makes you smile and you join your seat next to Tammy. You haven't fully spoken to her properly since the lap dance and the feeling you got is still playing on your mind.

Once the movies over, most of the girls leave which leaves you, Lou, Debbie and Tammy. Lou shows you to the room and where the bathroom is before taking you to hers for something to wear to bed.

As you're looking through her outfits you're in awe of all of her suits and shirts. They are so perfect and she smiles seeing your excitement.

Lou - "You wear suits?"

Y/n - "Oh umm yeah umm I've worn a few but not this many and ones this cool like damn they are so beautiful."

Lou - "Aww thanks sweetheart. Well umm maybe you could borrow one one of these days."

Y/n - "Really?"

Lou - "Yeah sure but first it's late and you need some Jammies."

You laugh at her serious face looking at her tshirts and sets thinking which one suits you before eventually you butt in.

Y/n - "Umm I'm a hot sleeper so a t-shirt would be fine."

She smiles and grabs one before throwing it for you to catch.

Lou - "Oo good reflexes y/ln."

Y/n - "Thank you?"

She laughs and you thank her for the t-shirt before heading to the room to actually get ready for bed.

As you walk in Tammy is in the bathroom taking off her makeup so you join her in silence and take off yours before she leaves you to get changed and clean your teeth and stuff.

Once you're done you find Tammy who's already in bed curled up. She honestly looks so cozy so you sneak next to her. As you do this she turns over and looks at you.

Y/n - "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you I just-"

Tammy - "I wasn't asleep yet anyway."

You're silent and just nod your head.

Tammy - "You did good today you know and they definitely are impressed by your skills so don't underestimate yourself okay."

Y/n - "Okay umm thank you Tam."

You both smile before saying good night and going to sleep.

Hey angels how are your days going? If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here anytime :)
K💞