The movie

POV - You spoke to Tammy to find out what happened between her and Debbie and as you left, everyone that was at Lous place has gone.

————————————————————————
Slight TW - ED

Part 31

You're confused and then Lou messages you saying that the girls went out for the day after breakfast and she's out with deb.

You take a deep breath and then tell Tam. She seems on edge and you decide to do something you know will cheer her up.

Y/n - "Okay Fine."

Tam - "What?"

Y/n - "You can pick my outfit. Go on, I'll follow."

She smiles and giggles practically running up the stairs.

You sit on the bed watching her chatter and being happy to go through your clothes. She ends up picking such a Tammy outfit. It's a skirt which you never wear and is actually hers and a jumper with boots and thick socks underneath. You sigh and head into the bathroom to put it on.

Y/n - "Tam!"

Tammy - "Yeah!"

Y/n - "Are you ready!"

Tammy - "Come on out!"

You open the door and walk out to reveal the full outfit she chose.

Tammy - "You know what... it's actually cute what the hell!"

Y/n - "Hey! Are you trying to say you were trying to make a bad outfit!!"

She laughs and you do too as you're both aware you hate it either way as it's just not you.

You then curtsy to her and put some makeup on while Tammy talks more about her situation. You can see she's tearing up a bit so you ask her to do your hair nice and she helps you.

You watch her through the mirror and smile.

Tammy - "What?"

Y/n - "Nothing. I just, know you love doing this with your kids, I can tell."

She smiles back and you suggest you both watch a movie and order lunch. Tam agrees and you head back downstairs.

Tammy orders the food as a surprise for you and you pick the movie. You decide as payback for the outfit to pick a scary movie which you know she'll be terrified of. You then set it up ready and Tammy is at the door collecting the food.

She then hands you yours and you sit comfy to watch. Before she can ask what the movie is you press play and soon enough she screams making you laugh.

Tammy - "Y/n seriously can we not watch this I can't!"

You smile at her and roll your eyes giving her the remote. She changes is to some romcom and you huff before she gives you a satisfied look and she's back in a comfy position.

You're not into the movie at first but soon enough you get more into it. You get distracted though as some of the food Tammy bought is still a fear food if yours and you're not 100% sure on it so you skip it and say you're full. Tammy doesn't know it's one of them as they've changed since and so she just eats them herself.

You end up crying at the movie and just overall feeling bad and Tammy notices coming closer to you and comforting you.

By the end you get up wiping your eyes and say you need to pee.

As you walk in the urges come back but you know you need to avoid them so you head out before you do anything you know you'll regret. Tammy can see you're distressed and you feel like she can read your mind. You head outside and she soon follows seeing you curled up on the floor.

Tammy - "Hey! Hey what's up?"

Y/n - "Nothing I just... that movie was sad and I guess I'm just hormonal or something idk I just needed air."

She just looks at you and wraps her arm around you.

Tammy - "You know the one thing that never failed to make me love you was that you trusted me to open up. I never felt like that when I dated people in the past. I felt like there were secrets and things I didn't know about and wasn't trusted to know. But you. You never failed to tell me when you needed help. Yes maybe sometimes with a push but you wanted me too. You wanted to tell me and you trusted me. Look y/n I know that I broke that I'm aware and I understand if there's a wall there. I would do the same thing if I were you in the situation too. I don't blame you. But regardless... I do love you. I do have respect for you and I want what's best for you. I want to be there for you and help you through hard times. I know we aren't as close but that's no reason for me to be any less supportive. I want to be supportive y/n. So can you please tell me what's happening."

You're tearing up and feel her hand grab your hand and squeeze it. A tear leaves you face and you wipe it.

Y/n - "I just... the movie it was sad Tam. I didn't realise how much I needed to cry at something and umm I'm glad I watched it. I'm fine honestly I just needed to cry and now I have I'm starting to feel better. I know you want to support me and I'm so grateful for that and I will always be a support system for you too. I do struggle with trust but it's a lot better now Tam. I think so much socialising 24/7 took a toll on me and made me more anxious than I thought and I just needed to let it out."

Tammy strokes your hand and you smile looking at her.

Tammy - "Come on let's have some hot chocolate."

You smile and hug her before she helps you up and inside. Once she's done she hands you your mug and you smile at the marshmallows. You drink some and she sits next to you and then the door opens and Lou and Debbie enter.

You look at them and then Tammy and have no idea how this will pan out.