Club

POV - You just printed the necklace.

————————————————————————

Part 8

Once the girls all get back, you decide to head out to celebrate printing off the necklace. You're still not sure about what you're feeling towards anyone as it's all so new even Tammy as you've not been close to her in a while.

You all get ready and you end up putting on a green two piece with a casual top underneath.

You all walk to the club as it's not far away. Once you arrive you all get let in apart from you and Constance who are ID'd. You're both annoyed as you're actually of age and Constance has a fake iD but she hates to have to use it. You both sigh and show the bouncer and eventually he lets you in and Lou butts in before he sees Constances and says she's fine and the guy let's her in.

As you walk in nine calls constance to her.

Nine - "Constance come on we gotta go get shots!"

Constance rolls her eyes and runs towards her and Lou laughs turning towards you.

Lou - "Sorry I didn't notice sooner about you getting ID'd little one I would have just told them you were okay too."

Y/n - "Umm it's okay I'm used to it."

She smiles and winks wrapping her arm around, taking you to the others and introducing everyone to the barman who makes you all drinks.

You then sit and talk amongst yourselves and for you you're listening to Rose talk about fashion. When Daphne offers to take you to the bar to get another drink and you both get up.

Daphne - "So y/n what's you deal?"

Y/n - "Huh?"

Daphne - "You seem so mysterious and cool..."

Y/n - "Oh umm thank you umm I'm not that cool or mysterious I think it's just because you guys don't know me much yet."

Daphne - "I don't know... I mean I can usually pin a person just by a few conversations but you're different."

Y/n - "Oh umm that's weird."

Daphne - "Yes but I kind of like it. You're intriguing."

Y/n - "Okay. I umm like to have an open mind about anyone I meet so you are too."

She smiles and you take a shot together.

Then Lou shows up and you feel nervous. You don't know why but you just do. She says your name and then once you turn to face her she grabs your arm and takes you to her office at the club as she's had a call.

Y/n - "Hey umm what's up?"

Lou - "Nothing I just... we got the van for the catering and umm I just wanted to tell you."

Y/n - "Okayyy that's good but why didn't you just tell me in there?"

Lou - "Oh umm I don't really know but I've told you now so, yeah."

Y/n - "Okay. Umm so this is your office then?"

You turn from her and start looking around and she laughs at how serious you look.

Lou - "Yeah. Do you like it?"

Y/n - "It's okay."

Lou - "Hey!"

Y/n - "Haha I'm joking it's nice. Good size and this chair!"

You sit in her chair and spin it around making her laugh.

Y/n - "Do I look like a serious business woman?"

Lou - "You do a bit yeah."

You laugh but you must have pressed something on the seat and it takes you down.

Y/n - "Oh shit I think I broke it."

Lou - "Oh no it's fine just umm come here let me do it."

Lou fixes the chair while you're still sat on it and you can't help but take in the perfume she's wearing. It's like one of them scents that would be sold as a feminine 'men's' cologne but we all know they smell so fucking good. You must have drifted off in your mind because you're snapped back into reality to her saying your name.

Lou - "Y/n?"

Y/n - "What? umm sorry."

Lou - "It's okay umm all fixed up."

Y/n - "Oh thanks I was shitting myself then when i thought it was broke."

Lou laughs and you look up making your eyes meet. You guys are entranced but it's cut short by an employee knocking on the door to ask Lou for some assistance. You head back to the others and Daphne offers you a seat next to her.

You drink your drink she got you and then look up to see Tammy looking rather drunk.

Hey angels sorry for the late posting. I hope you enjoyed. :)