Talk

POV - Tammy just caught you kissing Lou and you ran after her.

————————————————————————

Part 15

Y/n - "Tammy?"

You see the bathroom doors closed and know she's in there.

Y/n - "Tam? Tam please just open the door."

You hear nothing back but can hear heavy breaths so know she's crying. This hurts you more as you would never want to hurt her.

Y/n - "Tammy please..."

Your voice must have sounded different that time though as you hear the door unlock and head inside to find her sat on the toilet seat. You break down infront of her collapsing to the ground in tears.

Y/n - "Tammy i-im so sorry I didn't mean for any of t-this to happen I- I...Umm-"

Tammy grabs your arms and to lift you up and you cry into her arms and she rubs your head. You both cry for what feels like forever and then you both grow silent and end up sniffing and wiping your eyes.

Tammy places her hands onto yours and rubs your hands with her thumbs.

Tammy - "Damn Y/n I liked my makeup today."

You can't help but laugh with her and it lightens the mood slightly.

Y/n - "Tammy I-"

Tammy - "No umm let me umm-"

You nod and let her speak.

Tammy - "I don't even know why I'm crying I was rooting for you both too I just... it hurt. To see and umm I just... couldn't handle it."

Y/n - "I'm sorry I didn't plan on it it just happened and -"

Tammy - "No umm please you don't have to say anything... "

You nod looking down start tearing up and a tear falls down your face and Tammy wipes them away.

Tammy - "No umm please don't hunny you'll ruin your mascara more and we both know you hate that."

You can't help but smile at her remembering.

Tammy - "There goes that smile."

You laugh slightly and take a deep breath.

Y/n - "I...I just feel like I've hurt you and... I would never want that... ever Tam. I really did love you and that will never change. I just... feel like we are at a different stage. I can't say that if I saw someone talking to you that I wouldn't feel something. Whether that's jealousy or just feeling like you're worth more than them. I still care about you so I will always feel something because you mean something."

Tammy nods at you smiling with teary eyes.

Y/n - "I swear so much happens between us in this bathroom."

This makes her laugh and you smile.

Tammy - "I'm happy for you if you're happy y/n. I just want to see you with someone who makes you happy and if that's Lou then I'm happy for you."

Y/n - "Thank you Tam. I'm not really sure what's happening with Lou if I'm honest and that was so new but umm yeah I do feel safe with her."

Tammy - "And she knows about us so-"

Y/n - "Wait what how did you know?"

Tammy - "She looked just as shocked as you did seeing me and Lou wouldn't be if she didn't know, she would be smiling and looking smug."

Y/n - "Oh..."

Tammy - "Hey listen it's not a bad thing... yes it hurt but I do agree that you two have chemistry... and don't disagree because I've told you this before."

You smile and she looks at you knowing she's right.

Y/n - "I truly do love you Tammy and that won't ever change... it's impossible."

Tammy - "I love you too hunny come here."

You hug and then get up fixing your faces in the mirror. You then both head downstairs trying to act like nothing happened incase the others were still there but they had left which was secretly a relief. She made you a coffee and you both sat and just enjoyed the silence.

Tammy - "I can't believe they all left without saying goodbye."

Y/n - "They were probably just trying to be respectful and besides we will see them tomorrow."

Tammy - "I know..."

You look around to check and there is no sign of anyone. Which worries you slightly as you didn't know where Lou was.

Y/n - "Shit where is she?"

Hey angels sorry it's late I've been catching up with uni work ! I hope you enjoy ! :))