Ending

POV - You've been to your first appointment and Debbie and Tammy have made their relationship official which has resulted in planning a party for that night.
————————————————————————

TW - Body dysmorphia, ED, Anxiety

Part 37

Lou - "Hey baby what are you wearing?"

You shrug looking through your clothes and she comes up behind you wrapping her arms around you.

Lou - "You don't have to wear a dress or show skin if you don't want to baby, I'm sure I have something."

You tear up slightly and turn around to hug her tightly. She holds you close placing a long kiss on your head before leading you into her closet. Eventually you find something and she does too and you both get dressed.

Once you're done she comes up behind you and takes out the scrunchy holding up your hair, letting it fall down and placing it in front of your shoulders as you look in the mirror.

Lou - "Can I do your hair?"

You lock eyes in the mirror and smile. She winks and takes a hairbrush and brushes it before curling it for you as you do your makeup.

Once she's done she asks you to stand up and shake your head and you do while you both laugh.

She fixes the fly aways and smiles holding your jaw in her palm.

Lou - "Perfect."

You giggle and blush and she pulls you into a hug swaying you both around the room. Once she's done you sit and watch her put on all her jewellery and fix her hair too. You're in awe of her and how effortlessly beautiful she is.

She notices you looking and smirks coming up towards you and starting to tickle you.

Y/n - "Ahh stop!! LOU!! IM gonna piss myself! Please stop!"

She eventually does and pecks your lips before helping you up off the bed. You let go and give her a grumpy face and she laughs as you get up and run to go to pee.

You don't spend long in there and soon enough you're back out and Lou pouts looking at you.

Lou - "I'm sowwy baby..."

You roll your eyes and know you can't stay mad at her for long so you walk towards her and she grabs you holding you tightly so you can't escape.

Y/n - "Ahh Lou stop it I can't breath!"

She giggles letting you go and smothers your face and head in kisses while you giggle.

Y/n - "Okay, okay, baby let's go!"

She rolls her eyes too and then grabs your hand and you both head down to the others.

While everyone is mingling you find out about all of their plans with the money. You start to feel self conscious and anxious someone will ask you: as you've been so busy getting help, that you have no plans and then to add to the fear, the food arrives. It's only a pizza which isn't a fear food for you and so you grab it thinking you'll be fine, especially with everyone there to encourage you. Although after a few bites you just loose your appetite and end up hiding the rest of the slice.

You're so exited for everyone as they continue to talk about their futures; but you get overwhelmed with nothing to contribute to the conversation and end up leaving to go outside for air. Daphne notices and comes out to you.

Daphne - "Hey are you okay?"

Y/n - "Yeah umm sorry it's just a lot of people, I needed a minuite."