Drunk Tammy

POV - You're walking home with a drunk Tammy in your arms.

————————————————————————

Part 10

Tammy - "Hey. You look very sexy tonight lady."

Y/n - "Oh okay thank you so do you miss lady."

Tammy - "Oh why thank you kindly."

You can't help but laugh and she laughs with you bowing her head.

You walk and Tammy chats away about anything and everything while every now and then singing a song that fits in with the sentence she just said even if it's just a line. At one point she mentions her kids and how much she loves them and it makes you smile. It's a cute moment even if the chat is random. However this is soon cut short when it goes silent and Tammy blurts out this.

Tammy - "Are you sure you like Lou and not me because I would snog you right now if you want to?"

You were so shocked and looked up to see Lou hadn't heard thankfully.

Y/n - "Umm I don't know Tam umm let's just get you home yeah."

Luckily she just starts laughing and you go along and she starts to sing Cher songs. Once you're at Lous Debbie helps you take her inside.

Y/n - "Okay guys umm I'll take her upstairs and get her ready for bed."

Lou - "Oh wait I'll help she seems like she'll be a lot to handle right now."

You accept Lous help and she helps you take her upstairs. As you're going upstairs your arms touch but you try to ignore it as you have a floppy Tammy in your arms.

You eventually get her in the room and take her to the bathroom. She ends up peeing infront of you both. Lou turns away but you're so used to it you just crouch down and take off her makeup. Lou is watching you probably slightly shocked at how close you are.

Once it's all off and you've done her skincare which is luckily similar to how it used to be you lift her up and get her dressed into a oversized t-shirt before giving her some water that Debbie brought up.

Y/n - "Right now Tam do you want to get some sleep or?"

Tammy - "No I want to stay with you."

She slightly stumbles to the side as you hold her arms to stabilise her.

Y/n - "Oh okay umm we'll take you downstairs then?"

Tammy - "No I just want you baby.

You're shocked at what she just said and your eyes widen. Especially because Lou and Debbie are both stood there obviously confused why she called you baby. And it doesn't help that she's cozied up to you.

Your mind is racing trying to figure out what to say and what exactly just happened and you just say this.

Y/n - "Okay umm can you guys head out and I'll get her into bed."

They agree and head out quickly. You help her up and open the bed covers helping her to get into them.

Y/n - "Okay Tam let's get you in here umm look it's all cozy and soft."

Once she's in you go to sit but she pulls you to her.

Tammy - "Will you stay with me?"

Y/n - "Oh umm sure sweetheart let me just get round and then I'll sit with you."

She lets you go and you get in next to her letting her snuggle into you as you stroke her hair. She soon enough falls sleep as you know what to do and you sneak out to get some water for yourself to avoid hanging the next day.

As you head downstairs you spot Lou drinking a coffee in the kitchen so you get some water and then join her.

Hey angels I just realised some of you guys may not know what a snog is haha it's like slang for a kiss <33