Daphne

POV - Daphne just walked in after you spoke to Rose.

————————————————————————

Part 20

Y/n - "Daph I..."

Daphne - "No umm please uh let me talk."

You both nod and let her sit.

Daphne - "Firstly how are you? I heard commotion and voices and hadn't gone off far so I came back to see what was happening and then I heard tammy talking and then just you both."

Y/n - "Oh umm I'm okay, thank you though."

Daphne - "Okay good and umm I want to talk to you both. I umm I think I made a mistake... You see y/n, I have always admired you. Ever since I met you, I have watched you and have been so drawn in by your character. For a while I thought it was jealously but I didn't hate you so that went out of the window. Then I thought maybe I did like you but I tried to supress that until I spoke to you more and I'm usually good with people. But umm when that didn't work either it made it all more confusing."

Daphne - "Now I know that umm I don't want to be with you... I umm want to be like you. So free and yet so established in yourself. You don't have to show off anything for people to know you're presence and umm I think I was jealous of that. I was drawn to your movement and what you said, as if I was so just, almost controlled by my fascination of you. As nine said I liked you I just snapped back to my thoughts and then felt like maybe I was kidding myself and they were seeing the truth. That I did like you like that and it was something I was almost blind from seeing."

Daphne - "But umm I don't think that's true. I umm kind of felt the same about rose and I'm always talking about you to my makeup artist, she must hate me. I called her and she was so confused why I was talking about y/n when I normally just had Rose on my mind with her. That is when I realised y/n was only really on my mind once I saw her. Once I witnessed something you did. Whereas rose... you are on my mind since I wake up in the morning. As I pick out my outfit I'm trying my best to dress to impress you. I just didn't put two and two together until now. Thanks to y/n and umm my makeup artist. What you just said about your mind indicating your heart. I umm think it has and I've now never been so sure of something ever."

Daphne - "Rose... I umm I can't stop thinking about you. You're one of the best people I've ever met and umm you make me happy. Basically what I'm trying to say is umm... will you be my date to the met?"

Rose looks almost in shock and you smile waiting for her response and then you realise she's gonna need a push.

Y/n - "Rose?"

Rose - "Oh umm sorry umm yes. Yes I will!"

You smile and daph hugs her.

It's cute but you're slightly confused.

Y/n - "Isn't she already with you as a date anyway?"

Daphnes arm come back behind her and her hand covers your face with makes you laugh and you get up leaving them.

You head upstairs to yours and Tammys room as it's late now and you're tired but as you enter you find Lou.