Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone

Over the Caribbean Sea, the bio ship was flying with everyone inside. This was their first official mission.

Miss Martian: We're approaching Santa Prisca.

=================================================================================================

[Flashback]

Batman calls everyone together to send them on their first official mission. Batman brings up a map before briefing the team.

Batman: Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo-steroid, a strength enhancing drug sold under the street sold under the name "Venom". Infared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity but all shipments of venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones. 

Robin: So who's in charge?

Batman and Red Tornado look at each other before looking back at the team.

Batman: Work that out between yourselves.

===============================================================================================

Miss Martian: Drop Zone A in 30.

Aqualad gets up and presses the button on his belt turning his costume from red and black to grey and black.

Aqualad: Ready. 

Miss Martian: Putting Bio-ship in camouflage mode.

The bio-ship turns invisible as it flies closer to the island. A hole opens in the Bio-ship underneath Aqualad and he dives into the water and swims at incredible speed dodging underwater mines and used his water bearers to form a sword and cut through the net that was there.

He jumped up onto shore and ran towards two sensors then placed a device next to it.

Aqualad: *through comms* Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data is now on continuous loop. Move in.

The Bio-ship then flies to the second drop zone deeper in the island and in the forest.

Miss Martian: Drop zone B.

Everyone stands up and ropes descend from the ceiling and Kid, Robin and Y/n attach them to themselves. Kid presses his emblem and it turns his suit from Yellow and red to black and red.