Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy

It was night time and at a castle there was a group of Forever Knights that were running away from something chasing them. The knights then ran inside of their castle before the others inside raised the drawbridge, sealing off the entrance.

Suddenly, the door began to rumble as whatever was on the other side was trying to break it down. The door was then sent flying as Humungosaur came bursting through the door.

Humungosaur : Forever Knights!

Humungousar then swung his arm sending a group of knights flying towards a wall. Humungosaur then walked up to a knight who was still conscious after his attack.

Humungosaur : Answer me. Where is he?

Forever Knight : Why ask what you already know? Are you testing us?

Humungosaur grew irritated and quickly grabs the Forever Knight before slamming him against the wall.

Humungosaur : I test your will to live. Now, for the last time...!

Humungosaur was enveloped in a green flash of light and returned to normal, revealing (Y/N) standing in front of the knight.

(Y/N) : Where is (Y/N) (L/N)?

============================================================================================

The scene changes to Kevin driving his car along the road with Gwen inside. Gwen had a crushed soda can in her hands as it was surrounded in pink energy as she was using to track down (Y/N).

Gwen : Tracking (Y/N) like this feels weird, Kevin.

Kevin : It was your idea. All I know, is that when the Kroloteans were taken away Earth's alien activity went down. Now all of a sudden, there's a lot of alien comm traffic and (L/N)'s name keeps coming up.

Gwen : I'm getting something. Make a left.

Kevin turned his car to the left and went down the road until the two got the Forever Knight castle (Y/N) was in. The entire castle was on fire and it looked to be almost completely destroyed.

Gwen : *shocked* Woah...

Kevin : Gwen! *points to the sky* Up there!

Gwen looked at where Kevin was pointing and saw Jetray flying away from the scene.

Gwen : (Y/N), hey!

Jetray ignored Gwen as he continued to fly away from the castle. The two then hear groaning and then turn around to see a Forever Knight that was still conscious. They ran over to him and he started speaking.

Forever Knight : (Y/N) 10 has shown no mercy.

Gwen : Well what did you?

Forever Knight : Nothing. I swear on my order. He's ruined three of our castles as in many days.

Gwen : First I've heard of it.

The Forever knight then passed out before Kevin and Gwen started to speak to each other.

Kevin : You're cousin took out three Forever Knight castles? Come on. He doesn't have the guts.

Gwen : Wally's told me before that it's not unusual for (Y/N) to go on a mission alone when he started out as a superhero. He could be back in that phase again.

Kevin : Okay.

Gwen : Why is he keeping secrets from us? With the Kroloteans gone, the Forever Knights are pretty much harmless without someone to sell them alien tech.