(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2

While Tetrax was running another diagnostic on the information he got on the Omnitrix, (Y/N) was using the hover simulator in Tetrax's ship. He was on a hoverboard and the simulation was up in the sky. 

Gwen was watching her cousin use the hover simulator without a single care in the world

Gwen: Aren't you a little bit worried that the self destruct countdown has sped up.

(Y/N): Nah. I work best under pressure.

Gwen: This doesn't just affect you, you know! What about Grandpa, Artemis and Wally? I'm sure that they don't want you to get vaporized...! Or whatever.

(Y/N): Look, Tetrax and I have it handled. We'll find Azmuth, he'll fix the Omnitrix and I'll go back to Earth to kick more bad guy butt.

Gwen: Tetrax said that Azmuth would deactivate the Omnitrix, not fix it.

Gwen's words pierced (Y/N) as his eyes widened in shock as he turned his towards his cousin. His shock made him lose focus and lose his balance on the hoverboard and he started waving his arms trying to regain his balance, but he fell off and ended the simulation.

(Y/N): *gets up* You're just trying to mess with me. 

Artemis: Sorry (Y/N), but she isn't.

(Y/N) and Gwen turn their heads to see Artemis and Tetrax standing the doorway.

Tetrax: In all honesty, I thought you would be relieved to have it off. You've done well with Omnitrix over the past five years. Better than any human could. But now you could have a normal life again.

(Y/N): Normal? I don't want to be normal. If you're not a hero you're a zero!

Gwen: *sarcastically* Thanks a lot.

Tetrax: Unfortunately, the computers confirmed my fears. Your transformations speed up the countdown. To be safe, you shouldn't use the Omnitrix again.

Suddenly, the Omnitrix started to glow orange once again except this time it was much larger and brighter. The Omnitrix sent out a mini shockwave that sent (Y/N) flying back a couple feet.

(Y/N): *in pain* Aw man...

Artemis: *kneels down* Well at least you'll be able to put in more of that training you got from Black Canary.

==================================================================================================

The scene changes back to the cockpit of the ship where Gluto was showing Gwen how he flew the ship by pressing a few buttons, and surprisingly Gwen understood him.

Gwen: I see. That's very cool.

Gwen slightly looked away from Gwen with a blush on his face and (Y/N) and Artemis were watching them. (Y/N) was grossed out and Artemis was trying to keep in her laughter from (Y/N)'s face.