Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance

In the vacuum of space a large and very familiar spaceship was floating through space.

A panel opened up on the outside of ship and two small disks flew out of it and made their way towards Earth

A panel opened up on the outside of ship and two small disks flew out of it and made their way towards Earth. A pilot of the ship walked towards a huge tank that seemed to have a large and familiar figure inside of it.

Drone: The drones have launched. They have been equipped with an improved internal tracking system so that they may tail the wielder of the Omnitrix much more effectively and gather more information on his aliens. These ones were built test their limits.

Humanoid Squid: *through speaker* It won't be long until my new body is complete. Whoever wields the Omnitrix should be very afraid, because whoever they are I am coming for them.

================================================================================================

Currently, Y/n was walking through the a gas station when his stomach rumbled.

Y/n: Man, I'm starved.

Y/n then looks over to his right and saw a pile of cookies stacked on top of each other. He reached over for a box on the bottom and took it, causing the entire pile to fall. Out of the pile came out Gwen L/n, Y/n's cousin.

Gwen: Smooth move, L/n.

The two then come out of the gas station and walk up to their Grandpa who was using a squeegee to clean the dust off of the Rustbucket. While Max was cleaning there was a message on one of the windows at the back that said "Wash me! :("

Max: Nice artwork Y/n.

Y/n: You know, makes a statement.

Suddenly, a laser beam flies by and hits the back of a truck. The blast was strong enough to destroy the doors and set part of it on fire.

Gwen: No. That's a statement!

There were three criminals who were hiding their faces with graphitized motorcycle helmets on their heads who were responsible for the blast. One of the criminals glanced over towards Y/n, Gwen and Max and pointed their weapon at them.

Max: Gwen, Y/n, get back!

Max pushed Gwen and Y/n behind the Rustbucket and the criminal fired at Max. Max managed to dodge out of the way but the explosion sent him to the ground. Y/n glanced over and saw that his Grandpa was on the ground hurt.

Y/n: *activates Omnitrix* Gotta get Grandpa out of there.

Y/n slammed down the Omnitrix and there was a green flash as he transformed into one of his aliens.

The three criminals came out of the truck with multiple bags of money. They were about to escape when they heard a huge thud on the ground and turned to see Four Arms had landed.