Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns

The scene opens up to a football game that was taking place on a university football field. An older version of Cash was running towards the other end of the field with the ball in his possession. Three players from the opposing side tried to steal the ball from Cash, but he evaded them each time.

 Three players from the opposing side tried to steal the ball from Cash, but he evaded them each time

Cash was then surrounded by the opposing players and had no way out. Suddenly, an older version of J.T. was waving his arms in the air trying to get Cash to notice him.

J.T. : Pass it to me! Pass it to me!

Cash looked over at the timer and saw that there were only twenty three seconds left and his team was down one point.

J.T. : Come on! I'm open!

Two other players came up from behind Cash and without any other choice, kicked the ball towards J.T. J.T. caught the ball and ran towards the opposing side's goal in order to score the point they needed.

A familiar looking boy with green eyes was standing infront of the goal and was getting ready to block J.T.'s shot. J.T. kicked the ball towards the goal and the boy was able to stop the shot. The timer hit zero meaning that the game was over.

The crowd began cheering for the team that won and the boy's teammates ran over to him and lifted him up into the air.

Team: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

[Time Skip]

After the game was over (Y/N) walked over to his car and was looking through his bag for the key. His car was black with a green X-shaped pattern on the front with the Omnitrix insignia on the hubcaps.

???: Nice game today, show-off.

(Y/N) looked up and saw an older version of Artemis leaning on the roof of the car.

(Y/N): I wasn't showing off. *holds up medal* I'm going to show it to Grandpa.

Suddenly, a blur speeds past Artemis and puts his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder revealing himself to be Wally. Artemis, Wally and (Y/N) all passed for the same university in California and live close by to each other.

Wally: Technically that's still showing off.

(Y/N): *pushes Wally off* Whatever, Speedy Gonzales. Do me a favor and take the lovely lady back home?

Wally: *looks around* Lovely lady? I think you need glasses, because I don't see one.

Suddenly Wally gets a smack on the head and then turns to see that Artemis was the culprit.

Wally: What was that for?!

(Y/N): Five years and you're both still at each other's throats.

Artemis: *scoffs* He's started it.

(Y/N) sighed and got inside of his car and started his car and backed out of the parking lot. (Y/N) then drove off and headed towards the R.V. lot that Grandpa Max had moved the Rustbucket too.