Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed

Currently, Y/n was transformed as XLR8 with Kid Flash and was running back home as school had just ended for the two. As they were running, Kid Flash remembered something. 

Kid Flash: Dude, Sumo Slammers 2.1 came out today.

XLR8: *excited* Seriously? That's awesome! We gotta hurry up and go home and get over there before I time out.

XLR8 and Kid Flash ran over to Y/n's house so that Kid Flash could get undressed and put on his normal clothes. When the two got home XLR8 saw his parents and Grandpa Max talking to someone. XLR8's eyes widened when he sees a figure talking to his mother not wanting to believe, while Kid Flash seemed to be happy with a smile on his face.

Sitting next to Y/n's mom was a girl who had green eyes and orange hair. 

Y/n: *returns to normal* N-No! You've got to be kidding me!

Kid Flash: *takes off cowl* Gwen!

Wally then runs over to Gwen and gives her a hug and Gwen returns the hug.

Wally: It's been a while, I'm glad to see you!

Gwen: *giggles* Me, too. It seems that you're doing well.

Gwen then looks over to Y/n to see that his face was still shocked.

Gwen: Sup, cuz. What's wrong? Shocked to see me?

Y/n: Why are you here, Gwen?!

Gwen: *scoffs* Stop acting like such a dweeb. We're family so let's at least try and get along. By the way, I would appreciate it if you would call me Gwendolyn instead of Gwen.

Y/n: What the heck is going on with you?! Trying to get along?! That's not the Gwen I know! And what do you mean by Gwendolyn? You're name is Gwen! Quit acting weird!

Gwen: *trying to keep calm* Y/n, I told you, call me Gwendolyn.

Y/n: No way! You're name is Gwen! My doofus of a cousin, Gwen! Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen!

Gwen's eyebrows begin to twitch as something inside of her just snapped. She then grabs both of Y/n's cheeks and starts to pull on them angrily while Y/n grabs her hand trying to make her stop.

Gwen: *irritated* Be quiet! I don't understand how you can be this annoying! Ever since we were little you've always been such a pain, you dweeb!

Y/n: Stwop! Lwet me go!

Wally: Um....Shouldn't we stop them?

Max: Alright you two, that's enough. *to Wally and Y/n* The two of you seemed to be in a hurry. What's wrong?

Wally: Sumo Slammers 2.1 came out today and we need to get over there before they sell out.

Max: Well we can take the Rustbucket. Gwen, you come along too.