The Lover Boy

Yn, Chara, and Frisk all sit in the nearest pub together eating what you ordered. Of course the nearest means the oldest and only pub since it was Grilby's. But hey, food is good. Yn happily munches on his burger as Frisk and Chara watch giggling to themselves. Of course the boy didn't care at all and just kept eating. The two then looked at each other and asked a million dollar question.

Chara: Hey... Why where you at the hole to the mountain? Why did you want to be there?

Frisk: You weren't trying to.... You know....? End it... Where you....?

He looks up at them with a straight face and answers them plainly and simply.

Yn: I got my ass beat by my bully and he threw my broken body down the hole.

They both grew interesting expressions. Frisk was shocked given the straight forward and clear cut answer given with almost zero signs of trauma or sense of hurt for a what be assumed to be a very traumatic event. Chara on the other hand was absolutely pissed and gave of an aura of murder and blood shed. Someone was going to die. He looked at them and his reaction was something like this.

Yn: O_O -_- O_O

He blinks at them and when Chara noticed him staring at her she quickly shook the aura off herself and looked at him with a more affectionate look in her eyes.

Chara: Y'know what? It doesn't matter. You're here and we're here to keep you safe and protect you from everyone and everything else in this big cold world. You can count on us~

That last sentence was whispered right into his ear and he shivered heavily. He went bright red and suddenly his food and the ceiling looked way more interesting than anything else. He started eating again and Frisk tagged in too.

Frisk: Yeah. We're here for you now. You don't have to worry about a thing!

She hugs him from behind and inadvertently presses her chest against his back. He shivers and turns darker shades of red and tries not to choke on his food at the feeling of her round orbs squished against his back.

Yn: O-Ok.. I-I'll keep that in m-mind...

He finishes his food and Frisk keeps hugging him while Chara looks on with a smug teasing smirk. She giggles as he embarrassedly tries to stand. He does so and Frisk giggles and let's go. The Chara strikes and hugs his front and kisses his cheek. She makes especially sure he feels her mounds against his chest. She smirks smugly as he babbles incoherently at her. He ultimately fails and they drag him out of the pub after paying and drag him home to have more fun.

(That's a wrap for this chapter. Sorry for being gone so long. I am really busy as of late. So I will leave you with this. I'm slowly coming back folks. Slowly but surely. See ya later. Ghost out!)