Special day... If he told somebody...

It was a special day today. It was Yn's birthday today. But nobody knew that and let's face it. He wasn't about to tell anyone. He didn't really see his birthday as something special. Not since after... Well y'know. He was casually sitting in the living room rewatching Lizard Orb Broccoli movie still trying to figure out why it was so familiar when Frisk and Chara where in the kitchen making lunch for themselves. He had made himself a sandwich and was munching on it. He got to the part where Karrot started to go hyper simian deity azul. God that's a mouth full. He was hyped as he was the first time he saw it. Broccoli was sitting there smiling savagely. Yn watched closely excited. Chara and Frisk come back and see him and they giggle to themselves seeing how cute he was getting so excited.

Chara: He's so hyped~ It's so cute~

Frisk: I know~

He doesn't hear them and he keeps watching contempt watching his movie. They sit down beside him and start eating. They giggle as he starts to shake with excitement as Karrot and Broccoli start to brawl again. The girls can't help but gush at his behavior while they eat. When they finished eating Chara took care of the dishes and returned to see Yn standing and shadow boxing the air as Karrogeta fights Broccoli while shattering space itself. Chara busts out laughing watching him. He turns to look at her as Frisk snorts.

Chara: It's so cute~!! How can you be so adorable~!?

Frisk: It's so great seeing you so happy and childish!

Yn looks away from them and blushes a bit. He wasn't as vulnerable to their flirt attacks anymore. But they still affected him a little bit. He hated it.

Yn: S-So what? I r-really like this movie.

Chara: We know. And we love it too. But it's great to see you happy. You're childish nature... It's beautiful. It fits you so well. I love that about you.

Her words where so sincere and loving that Yn couldn't help but look at her in shock. She just told him that his child-like nature was not only ok but attractive. He didn't know how to feel at first but he slowly smiles at her.

Yn: R-Really...?

Chara: Yes. You're such a beautiful soul. It makes me so happy to see you happy.

She cups his cheeks in her hands and has him look her in the eyes. Her alluring red sparkling eyes.

Chara: I love you so much for who you are. Please never change.

Yn hugs her and she holds him close to her. Frisk sat with her hands to her mouth sparkly eyed seeing something this wholesome transpire.

Frisk: That was so... So... So beautiful!

She jumps up and hugs him. Cuz two sets of melons is better than one! He was trapped yet again between two beautiful girls. But this time... He didn't mind. He was truthfully at peace right now. They all stood there hugging for about a minute before they separated. Then they both kiss him on the cheek and he blushes a slight bit.

Chara/Frisk: We love you~!

Yn himself blushes hard but he does respond.

Yn: L-Love y-you too...

The girls both gush at his cute and shy little response. They then let him sit down and finish his movie. Then something crosses Frisk's mind.

Frisk: Hey Yn? When's your birthday?

Yn looks at her with a semi-confused look. He then looks down and contemplates for a second before he looks back up and asks-

Yn: What's today?

Frisk: (date of birth)

Yn: Oh... Then it's today. Huh. I forgot about it. Oh well.

He looked so nonchalant and sounded so uninterested about it, it kinda shocked the two.

Chara: It's today!?

Frisk: Why do you sound so unphazed by it!? Today's supposed to be a special day for you!

Yn: I guess I stopped caring when I had nobody else who did.

He said with an unbothered expression and tone. This conveniently enough bothered them. They both looked at each other and nodded in synchrony. They knew exactly what to do. Soon they both tackled him and started pampering him with cuddles and head scratching and head pats just coddling and cuddling him to oblivion.

Yn: What the!?

Soon he couldn't talk much as a wave of irresistible pleasure slammed into him mere seconds after their assault on his senses started. He was soon mind numb. He was like a happy little puppy being spoiled.

Chara: Look at you~ So cute~!!!

Frisk: He's like a puppy~!!!

They continue to pamper him until he's almost brain dead. He didn't care though he was in heaven. Best. Birthday ever.