The Accepted

Yn got used to everyone rather quickly. Not that everyone minded. He was welcomed whole heartedly and with open loving arms. Chara and Frisk attached themselves the tightest. They stuck by him almost exclusively. They don't want to let him out of their sight. When one wasn't present the other was. Though it could be argued that Chara was more attached than Frisk. She was the most.... "Affectionate"... Yeah let's go with that. Though flirty and seductive would be more accurate. She would constantly make it obvious that she liked him. But with Yn being depressed as fuck he is kinda dense as fuck. It confused him how affectionate she was. Same with Frisk who was more tame than her red eyed counterpart. She was gentle and more subtle. Still flew over Yn's head.

He was sitting on the couch playing on the monster world's equivalent of a switch. He seemed really into the game too cuz when Chara snuck behind him and kissed his cheek he jumped about a mile.

Yn: Yip!!!

Chara: What's the matter big boy~ Did I scare ya?~

Yn: Ch-Chara!

He blushed and pouted slightly. Chara grinned smugly and slowly without him noticing slipped her arms around his shoulders.

Chara: Whatcha doing~

Yn: Gaming...

She looks at the console in his hands and sees he died in her surprise attack.

Chara: Whoops~ Oh well~

Yn: At least I saved first...

He pouted. Chara bites his lip seductively. He jumps back embarrassed. Chara giggles and sits down next to him. Frisk skips her way into the room and sits on his other side.

Frisk: So cutie what do you want to do today?

Yn: I was trying to beat this level.... But someone decided to halt that progress....

Chara: Aww poor baby~

He just sends a sideways glare and goes back to playing. Until Frisk takes the console from him pausing the game out of consideration. He groans disappointed.

Yn: Awwwww....

Frisk sits in his lap facing him straddling him essentially. He goes red and they both get close to his face. He backs as far up against the couch as he can. They both kiss his cheeks and he nearly overloads. Steam pours from his ears. The girls giggle.

Frisk: You can be an introvert later. Let's go have some fun!

Yn: What's your definition of fun?

Frisk: Come find out~

Chara: Yeah~

They both hopped up and dragged him off the couch towards the front door. He wasn't impressed to say the least.

Frisk: Wait we should dress nice first!

Chara: Yeah you're right!

They shove him out the door and run back inside to get changed presumably. Poor Yn just sat outside in the snow. It took a few minutes but the came out soon.

 It took a few minutes but the came out soon

Yn can't help but blush madly

Yn can't help but blush madly. He had never seen so much skin outside of the casual school sluts. He never really cared for them but something about these girls... He just couldn't help it. He stammers trying to say something, anything at all.

They look at him and giggle. The pick him up and kiss his cheeks. Papyrus and Tori happened to be outside and saw what was going on. Papyrus just smiles to himself. Toriel gets slightly protective as Chara and Frisk technically were her adopted children. But she held herself back. For them.

He looks at the two astonishingly hot girls and looks away trying not to get dirty thoughts. They then go back to dragging him wherever they had originally planned from the get-go. That place was Grillby's.

Sister PoV

I stand up in my home living room. I stand there crying to myself. I let him die. I let him suffer. I left him alone to be tormented by his own mind. I'm horrible. I'm a monster.... I'm a fucking excuse for a sister.