The unwanted one

They all look at you. You just nonchalantly pointed out that a flower almost killed you. They are all feeling different emotions.

Papyrus: Wait. That flower was going to KILL you?!

Yn: Yep.

Papyrus: And you didn't fight back?!

Yn: What would've been the point? I wanted to die anyway.

All but you and Chara: WHAT?!

Chara had a look of pure hatred. She recognized the signs of severe clinical depression. She knew. Somebody died or hurt you. What she didn't know was that both cases where true for you. She assumed your where hurt.

Chara walks up to you. She kneels down in front of you. You look up. Her eyes show sympathy, and understanding. She grabs your shoulders. She brings you into the tightest hug you have ever felt in your life.

Chara: Who hurt you?

Yn: Everyone.

Chara: What happened?

Yn: Everything.

She breaks the hug. She puts her hand to your chest. She pulls out your soul. Her face darkens. Her eyes went black with red pupils.
Everyone else gasp and recoil with shock. Chara reaches for your sleeve. You try to pull your arm back. Her hand is too fast. She grabs it and pulls back your sleeves, revealing all the cuts you ever made. Scar after scar after scar. Some open cuts some just scabbing. She gently runs her fingers across them.

Chara:*Looks down, hair covering her eyes* Who hurt you?!*anger could be sensed coming off her in waves*

You look down, hair covering your eyes. Then she sees them. Your tears. She brings you in again. Your head tucked just under her chin. Her hand pressing the back of your head closer, her other hand rubbing up and down your back.

Yn: My parents died...
They were killed....
By the person I called my best friend.....
He was robbing my house and they were home......
My older sister blamed me...
She left me...
When I needed her most......

Chara was hugging you tighter. Her face showed nothing but fury and hate. Frisk upon hearing the bit about your friend being the murderer recoiled. Everyone was showing some sort of grief or sympathy. Chara just hugged you a rocked you back and forth while you cried. Soon crying turned in to sobbing as you finally found a chance to grieve after all the years you shut your feelings off. They all heard you babbling incoherently, things like "my fault" or "why me" or "I wish I was dead" escaped the realm of incoherence. At these Chara would say things to soothe you.

Chara: Shh, shhh, shhh it's ok.
It's ok, it'll all be ok, let it out. Let it all out.

Yn:*sobbing louder*

Toriel:* need to mother intensifies*

Chara holds you for another good 13 minutes. She just holds you while you cry. Your sobs turn to quiet weeping.

Chara: It's ok now. I think it can be said that everyone here would be happy to take you in.

Yn:*you look up in surprise* R-really?

For the first time in your life since the day you lost everything, you smiled

For the first time in your life since the day you lost everything, you smiled. Chara could see it, she could feel it. She new that this was a genuine smile, the first time you had ever been genuinely happy in years.

Chara: That's the smile I wanna see.

You were laughing and crying and breaking down at once. You were happy, relieved, and tired. You then remember that you are injured. You promptly doze off in Chara's arms. She smiles warmly at you.

Timeskip

Chara PoV

He's sleeping so happily. I can't believe what happened to him, it's horrible. But then again, it has happened to me before. Everyone I ever loved killed by someone I called friend. I know his pain. Almost. He feels guilty. I can see it. His eyes show regret along with the pain. He thinks it's his fault his "friend" killed his parents. It's not. He'll need convincing though. No. What he needs is love. Love I'd happily give.

Sister PoV

I should probably see what that murderer is up to. Probably enjoying having the house to himself. That bastard. I hope he didn't forget it's his fault they're gone. Your sister thought to herself. Yup, she still hates you. She got up walked to the door, got in her car, and drove to your parent's old house. She got there and got in through the front door. She looked around. She walked through the house. She came to the room that belonged to you last. She assumed you were sleeping in there. When she opened the door you weren't there. For the better I guess, I would probably strangle him right now. She saw that the room was a mess. Books all over the floor. Papers scattered everywhere. But what she noticed next disturbed her. Blood stains. She saw them on the floor and your sheets. She started to wonder where they came from. She started worrying. Her questions were soon answered.

It's my fault.
It's all my fault.
They're dead because of me. Sis is right. I should've died, not them. I'm the reason they're gone. She told me to kill myself. Maybe I should. It would spare everyone the misfortune of meeting me. I'm worthless. I'm a mistake. I'm not meant to live.

This was all written in the journal you kept by your bed.
Blood and tear stains cover it. But new tears were staining it. Hers. She realized the blood was yours. The tear stains were obviously yours as well. After all these years she finally realized the pain you went through. But she fears she is too late. She takes your absence as one sign. A sign that you've already iced yourself. You just did it were no one would find the body. By jumping into the chasm at Mt. Ebott.

Sis: B-baby bro...
No. N-no. No. No! NOO!!!

She has a full-on melt down. She starts screaming and crying. The tears flow like waterfalls. She's on her knees sobbing. She is overcome with guilt and sorrow. She now believes that you are dead. And it's HER FAULT. All hers.

Sis: I-it's m-my fault! I w-was so m-mean! He only d-did what I-I told him t-to do!! He's dead, I told him to d-do it!!!

She reads more and more. Her sobs intensify. She quickly runs out of the house. She jumps in her car and drives to Mt. Ebott.