Waking up to.... what the fuck!?

After last night's fun they all decided to hit the hay. Wasn't too hard since the two ladies were tired out after Yn destroyed them in blackjack. They all went their separate ways to their rooms and lay down in their beds going to sleep. Though little did Yn know he was in for a surprise when he woke up....

It was early morning and the monsters of the underground started to wake. The birds are singing.. the flowers are blooming.. on days like these kids like you.. wake up to cute girls spooning you from both sides. What? You expected a sans line? Well not in this fanfiction. Yn woke up to blackness and the feeling of two sets of round soft orbs in his face and against his back. He didn't understand at first but when he went to touch what was in his face when he heard a moan upon grabbing it.

Chara: Hey~ Who said you could touch that~?

His face soon began to heat up significantly and grow three shades redder upon realizing what he just did. Soon another voice chimed in.

Frisk: Yn~ You could've just asked if you wanted to know what they felt like~

Yn slowly turns his head to look behind him and sees Frisk giving a frisky look at him her face half buried in his neck. Red is his skin color now. Chara peers closer at him and he realizes he was still groping her and immediately let's go.

Yn: IM SO SO SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

This outburst surprises both of them and they immediately start laughing hysterically. The poor guy looks confused and is pulled into a tight cuddle session by the two.

Chara: Oh my GOD! So cute! He's sooo innocent! Please never change!!!

Frisk: Never ever! I can't believe he's this precious!!!

Yn was being smothered now and could only breath because they left his nose exposed to the air. He was glad to because he wasn't ready to experience a death by breast suffocation. Not today anyway. Soon their laughter turned to little giggles as they pampered him with cuddles. Part of him believes that this is the best day of his life. The other begs to be freed from this soft fleshy prison. At least they aren't naked. That would suck.

Yn: *muffled* Can you let go now?

They both look at him then each other and smirk and hug tighter.

Chara: Not yet~

Frisk: Five more minutes~

But unfortunately for them a certain little KID interrupted this cuddle session.

Asriel: Chara where are you? *Bursts into the room* Chara there you are! Wait what are you doing to Yn?

Chara: Pampering a cutie.

Asriel: Papy says it's time for breakfast!

Frisk/Chara: Fine....

Yn: FREEDOM!!! AND FOOD!!! BUT MOSTLY FREEDOM!!!!

The two girls giggle and roll their eyes at Yn's antics. They let go and he jumps out of the bed and dashes past Asriel to the kitchen. As soon as he reaches the kitchen a large furred hand grabs him by the scruff of his collar.

Tori: No running in the house. You could get hurt...

She whispered the last part so Yn didn't hear it properly and looked at her. She looks at him with a stern gruff look but she has a motherly feel that most people excluding Yn, Chara and Asriel wouldn't see.

Yn: Yes ma'am.

She lets go of him and he takes a seat. Good steaming hot food is placed on the table. Bacon with cheesey eggs and fluffy warm biscuits. Yn dug in and soon Frisk and Chara made it down too. They sat down on either side and Asriel took the seat next to Chara. They all ate together and Chara got a bright idea. She grabbed Yn's fork from him and stabbed a bit of egg on it and waved it in his face again.

Chara: Say ah~

Yn: Ch-Chara!? I can feed myself y'know...

Chara: C'mon be a good boy~ Open up for me~

He blushes and turns away but Chara gently cups her free hand under his chin and gently turns his head to her.

Chara: C'mon~ Darling~

His face darkened in it's red color. His jaw dropped open and she placed the food in his mouth with delicate care. She closed his mouth for him and he slowly began chewing and swallowed. He had no response for the way he was just absolutely defeated by possibly the sweetest voice he ever heard calling him darling. Frisk looked eyes wide after seeing how he was instantly shut down by two words. Chara grabs another bite and he obediently opens his mouth and she gently feeds him again. This keeps going until he has no food left.

Chara: Good boy~

She pats his head and kisses his cheek. Getting up and putting away her dishes. Frisk helps Yn with his. For the entire rest of the morning Frisk seemed jealous and Chara seemed completely proud of herself.