Special Day Finale - A royal surprise

Yn was eating his dinner happily while Chara, Frisk, Asriel, and Papy ate with him. Tori was at her office finishing up a few reports according to Asriel, and Asgore was in the lab tinkering as usual. Papy was smiling to himself proud of his birthday dinner, that everyone was cleaning off the plates. There was plenty of chatter at the table between the younger members.

Asriel: So how old are you today Yn?

Yn looks up from his food and quickly swallows before plainly answering.

Yn: Seventeen.

Asriel: Wait you're only three years older than me?

Yn: If you're fourteen then yes.

Asriel: You look so much older though...

Yn: Thank you stress, anxiety, and genetics....

Chara: Hey it's not that bad. Me and Frisk are only eighteen. Some monsters have mistaken us for adults.

Frisk: To be fair to them we did have pretty big growth spurts after we turned thirteen.

Chara: Oh yeah..... Fair enough. So Yn~

She smiles smugly and suddenly Yn's danger sense goes off. He looks over at her sweating nervously.

Yn: Y-Yes.....

Chara: Is there anything in particular~ You~ Want~?

She accentuates the last three words of her question while slowly getting closer to his face. Her eyes speak a thousand words. The message is clear. Suddenly Yn feels two arms wrap around his torso and a warm wave of air hit his neck.

Frisk: By all means~ Just~ Ask~

His face goes beet red. He knows exactly what they're doing but it's working regardless. Suddenly Chara Is directly in front of him, her nose not even an inch from his own. She grabs his face gently, and Papy and Asriel watch in shock as Chara gently places a kiss on his lips. He squeaks in surprise and his face gets impossibly red.

Chara: Happy birthday~

Yn looks at her in shock for a moment but he ends up goofily smiling while red faced. Then to further his surprise, Frisk grabs his chin and looks into his eyes and for the first time Yn actually sees her bright golden orbs.  He was awestruck by them. So awestruck he didn't realize she had already pulled him in to give him a kiss of her own. Yn squeaks again. Frisk giggles at his embarrassed noise while pulling away.  But just as the fun began a loud knock sounds from the door. Yn jerks his head in the direction of the door while Chara and Frisk look at it curiously. Papyrus gets up, small smile on his face, to open the door.

Yn: Who could that be?

F/C: Don't know....

Papyrus: WHAT THE- NO YOU CANNOT GIVE HIM!!! THAT IS TOO DANGEROUS!!!!

Yn: What....?

Papyrus shouting from the living room got everyone in the dining room instantly intrigued. All the younger residents exit the dining room and stare as they watch Papyrus arguing with King Sans and Toriel over one of the coolest things Yn had ever seen. It was a large sword made seemingly of bone with a glowing blue blade. It's pommel and cross guard resembling what could only be described as dragon skulls. One opening it's mouth to spit out the blade and the other simply staring towards the sky as it rested tip down in the floor of the living room. It's blade was amazingly shaped. Taking the appearance of a large bowie knife. The handle was wrapped tight in black leather to finish it off.

Yn: Soooooo cooooool!

Tori: See? The boy likes it!

Sans: Don't worry Papy. I assure you. It's safe. Besides he's a growing young man. He should have some toys.

Papy: TOYS!? THIS IS NOT A TOY! IT'S A DANGEROUS WEAPON!

Tori rolls her eyes and walks beside the afore mentioned young man. She pats his shoulder, attempting to be gentle, though his knees still buckle slightly under her strong hand and arm.

Tori: He could always improve but he's plenty strong as is. And he isn't stupid. Let him have it. It's his birthday.

Papyrus stares for a second. Then he gives a heavy sigh. He looks at Yn with a serious expression and walks towards him. Placing a gentle hand on Yn's open shoulder, he gives Yn a small talk.

Papyrus: I trust that you understand the magnitude of what you are about to receive, correct? This is no mere "toy". This is a dangerous tool. One that I hope you will never actually use. Heaven forbid it be in offense especially. But I trust you Yn. And no playing with it inside.

Yn's eyes sparkled. This was the greatest day of his life. He approached it in awe as the blade glowed brighter the closer he got. He was right in front of it. He slowly reaches his hand out to grab the handle. As his fingers wrap around the smooth leather, he feels the blade hum and his body gets all tingly.

Yn: Woah..... So.... Cool....

He picks it up and feels it's weight. It weighed practically nothing in his hands. Yn giggles with joy and excitement as he examines his new gift. The rest watch as he takes in the coolest gift he's ever received.

Yn: Best. Birthday. Ever.