2

Nightmares aside, it's time to get back to work.

Storming yet another HYDRA base, this time in Sokovia.

Natasha drives in one of the stolen Jeeps with Clint shooting arrows from the back, Steve is riding his motor-cycle, Tony Thor and Lauren are flying, and you can guess what the Hulk is doing. 

Lauren puts the two pieces of her bo staff together so it's whole and knocks out two goons

Lauren puts the two pieces of her bo staff together so it's whole and knocks out two goons. She jumps up and flips mid-air to then fly. She dips down and grabs a goon by his collar, picks him up off the ground, kicks him in between the legs, then lets him fall. Lauren flies back over to where the rest of the team is, and they all have their superhero moment.

Lauren and Natasha do a mid-air karate kick, Thor and Clint mount their weapons, Steve grips his bike, Tony gets his repulsors ready and Hulk... well...

Natasha and Lauren both kick a goon in the face. Lauren somersaults to the ground, jumps up so her ankles are attatched to one's neck and her fingers are latched around another one's, then spins in the air, causing them both to fall to the ground. 

" Shit!"

" Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?".

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last"."

" At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha says as she takes out goons with ease.

" Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint says.

" Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said Language?" Tony asks.

" I know", Steve says then flips over then throws his motorcycle at the Jeep inching towards him ," Just slipped out".

HYDRA sends out more goons and more tanks. Something the team really appreciates.

Lauren makes her way to Steve. She lands ever so gracefully in a superhero landing with a fire that knocks out at least a dozen goons.

" Not bad," Steve says.

" Like you could do better," She responds.

"Clint!"

Steve and Lauren then get knocked over by a blue streak

" We have an Enhanced in the field", Steve says.

" No shit," Lauren says.

" Clint's hit! Somebody want to deal with that bunker?".

Steve throws his shield at a group of goons, retrieves it, flips up in the air, then fights them.

" Stark, we need to get inside!", Steve says.