3

The going away party for the scepter is just an excuse to have a party. But, who cares? If the Avengers throw a party for any reason, people will show up.

There's he/hims, she/hers, they,thems and so on.

World War 2 vets an everything.

Lauren slides the pool que in between her fingers, she strikes, and knocks the 8 ball into the left pocket.

" And that's how it's done," She smirks as she rests the que on the ground.

" Are you sure she's not cheating?" Sam asks.

" Nope. That's just all Lauren, " Steve says as he crosses his arms, " She can beat your ass in poker, too."

" Magic?" Sam asks.

" Talent, " Lauren responds.

They set up another game and, once again, Lauren wins. 

4-0

"I gotta have some of that", An older man says to Thor.

" No, no, no. See this... This was aged for 1,000 years in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet. It is not meant for mortal men", Thor says as he hands a cup to Steve.

"Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on", One of the veterans say.

" All right", Thor says, handing the man a cup of the drink.

And by the end of the night, the bartenders had to carry him out of here.

"But it's a trick", Clint says as they're all lounging on the couch, fiddling with a drum stick.

" No, no, it's much more than that", Thor says as he and Steve clink their beer bottles together.

"Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power", Clint says in a lower voice, " What ever, man! It's a trick".

" Please, be my guest", Thor says, motioning to his hammer.

Clint then stands up and walks towards the hammer on the coffee table.

"Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up", Tony says.

" You have seen this before, right?", Clint asks, tries to lift the hammer, then fails, " I still don't know how you do it!".

" Smell the silent judgment?", Tony asks.

"Please, Stark, by all means", Clint says as he motions to the hammer.

He then stands up, unbuttons his jacket as he walks towards the hammer. 

" Never one to shrink from an honest challenge. It's physics", He says, putting his hands through the strap.