10

"I'm gonna say this once."

" How about nonce?"

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen."

Steve and Tony bicker back and forth.

" You don't know what you're doing," Lauren says.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asks, motioning to Wanda.

"I know you're angry," Wanda starts.

" We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade", He says.

" Banner, after everything that's happened--", Steve starts, but gets cut off by Tony.

" It's nothing compared to what's coming!", Tony says.

" You don't know what's in there", Wanda says.

" This is not a game!" Lauren says.

Pietro then speeds around the lab, disengaging the tubes from the cradle.

"No ,no. Go on. You were saying?", Pietro asks.

A bullet then pierces the glass he's standing on, making him fall straight through the ground.

"What? You didn't see that coming?", Clint taunts.

" I'm rerouting the upload", Tony says.

Steve then throws his shield towards the computer system, having it boomerang back to him. Tony's armor connects with his body, so he blasts Steve back with his repulser. Before the two can lay another finger on each other, Lauren steps in between them, creating a forcefield so they can't come in contact with each other.

" What is the matter with you two?! We're supposed to be a team and working together. Not going around and fighting like a bunch of children!" Lauren exclaims.

" Stay out of this one", Tony says, then moves a bit to the right and blasts Steve with his repulsers.

Lauren's eyes flash gold as she uses her powers to slowly bring Tony down onto his knees. She makes it so he cannot move.

Out of no where, Thor appears.

He jumps up onto the cradle, summons down lightening with his hammer, then strikes it on the cradle. And two seconds later... it explodes, causing Thor to be sent flying back a few feet. Some sort of android pops out of the cradle, and on it's forehead... is the mind stone.

The android slowly stands up, just now taking in his surroundings. When he makes eye contact with Thor, he lunges towards him, but Thor just throws him through the glass so he lands on the other side of the tower.

All of them then jump to the other side, curious to see what Thor helped create.

"I am sorry. That was... odd. Thank you", The android-- who sounds a lot like JARVIS-- says to Thor.

The android then looks at Thor's cape, then mirrors a gold cape for himself. 

"Thor. You helped create this?", Steve asks.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that" Thor says as he points to the gem.

" What? The gem?", Bruce asks.

" It's the mind stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones", Thor says ,"The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities".