15

After the wedding, Lauren and Steve immediately go to their honeymoon in Hawaii. He carries her through the threshold of the house, where they lock lips. They keep them locked until the reach the bedroom.

smut warning

Steve drops Lauren down onto the round mattress in the bedroom, devouring her with his eyes as he bites down on his bottom lip. Lauren--very much so wanting to completely be in control-- eagerly bring her hands up to un-button his dress-shirt, but he grips her hands, stopping her in the process.

" No, doll. Right now... it's all about you. Let me do the work, sweetheart", Steve says in a sultry voice, the nicknames almost making her loose her resolve.

Lauren retracts her hands, keeping them at her sides with her palms flat against the bed. One by one, Steve slowly slips her shoes off of her feet, then kneads the arches in her feet with his thumbs.

She lays back, allowing him to be in control.

His fingers ghost up her body as he un-ties the satin material of her dress. Steve gently slides the dress off of her, allowing her matching white laces bra and panties to be revealed.

Her husband starts by gently massaging her calves, then works his way to her thighs, then her hips, then her breasts, and then finally, her neck. He looks her directly in the eyes, and slowly brings his lips down onto hers.

Their lips fit together like two puzzle pieces, slowly and passionately caressing their lips. He nudges her thighs apart with his knee, resting his leg in between as he starts leaving open-mouth kisses down to her breasts.

Steve removes the lacy material from her breasts, gently cupping them in his hands. He kneads them, and then momentarily sucks on her nipples.

He slides down in between her legs, quickly discarding her of her panties. At first, he teases her by blowing cool air on her heat.

She squirms a bit, her skin feeling electrified whenever she feel his touch. Steve kisses up her inner thighs, and then finally brings her to a happy place.

She arches my back off the bed, combing her fingers through his hair as he presses his tongue flat against her core. He doesn't move at all, just keeping his tongue pressed up against her.

Lauren tries to roll my hips against Steve's face, but his hands keep her hips from moving. No matter how much her mind is screaming for her to take control, she allow herself to be immersed in pleasure.

Steve soon begins to flick his tongue against her most sensitive part, making her whole body jerk. She moans as the quick flicking of his wet tongue brings her closer and closer to her peak.

He keeps licking and licking and licking. When he feels her legs clench, he wraps his mouth around her clit and gently sucks. Her moans grow louder as she feels an orgasm crash through her body. She rolls her hips against his tongue, only prolonging the pleasure.

He keeps his mouth down there long after she came. Her taste is absolutely intoxicating to him.

She has to push him off of her. She brings her lips up to his and moans when she tastes herself on his tongue. She's quick to flip him so he's laying on the bed and she's on top. She puts her legs on either side of him and pulls back.

Lauren unbuttons his shirt, and her hands roam along his broad chest. She peppers kisses down his chest until she reaches his pants. She peels them off until he's got nothing left. His erect member springs up towards the ceiling, and she looks at it hungrily.

She kitten licks from the base to the tip, but then wraps her mouth around him and takes his full length in her mouth. Steve gasps as she does this and wraps his fingers in her hair. She goes up and down, but Steve wants more. He gets a good grip on her head and thrusts his hips back and forth to increase his pleasure. He moans as he listens to her gag and feels her saliva drip down his cock.

And she loves it. She loves the feeling of him using her mouth. She feels his cock twitch, so she breaks free of his grasp and gets on top once more. She lines her entrance up with his cock as she brings her lips down to his.

Their kiss grows more lustful as they taste themselves on their lips. Lauren grinds down on Steve's cock, and in return Steve harshly grips her hips and forces her down onto his cock. All the way.

She gasp and her eyes open widely.

Steve brings his hands up to her face and looks her in the eyes.

" Are you okay?" He asks.

She nods.

Steve rest his forehead against hers as she gently bounces up and down. Their eyes stay locked on one another as they make love.

They keep this pace for a while, but both grow hungry.

Steve flips them over so he's on top, and starts to pick up the pace. His hips slam into hers, quickly in and out. Her moans grow louder as his thrusts grow harder. Steve grabs her left leg and rests it over his shoulder.

He looks down at his moaning wife and almost cums at the sight of her. He loves how she looks when he fucks her. He throws his head back at how good he feels.

Once again, Steve flips Lauren over, this time he bends her over as well. She's on her hands and knees with her ass facing her husband.

He bends over as well and connects his lips with her swollen core. She screams in pleasure and he shoves his face into her. He laps up her juices like he's been without water for days. Her thighs shake as pleasure consumes her body. He adds three fingers inside of her as he continues to lick her clit.

Lauren's nails dig into the pillow in front of her as she feels another orgasm crash over her body. As she cries out in pleasure, Steve continues to fuck her with his fingers. She feels as though a bubble popped inside her as even more juices escape from her core. Steve moans as she does. He licks it all up as he curls his fingers inside her.

He doesn't stop until her entire body is shaking. He smirks as he pulls back. He smacks her ass with his hand, leaving a red hand print.

His hands wrap around her hips as he shoves himself inside of her once more. She moans at the top of her lungs as her husband pounds her with no mercy. He doesn't hold back. He fucks her with all his strength.

She loves it and begs for more.

Steve is happy to oblige and continues to fuck his wife into oblivion. Her toes curl, her hands tightly grip the pillow in front of her as her eyes roll back into her skull. One last orgasm crashes over her and Steve grows closer to his peak.

He fucks her faster and harder to push himself over the edge. He groans and moans as he feels his orgasm. He throws his head back and digs his nails into her hips as he seed escape him.

He cums deep inside of her, and with one final thrust, he pulls out.

He collapses onto the bed next to her, both of them breathing heavily.

Steve wraps his arms around his wife and lets her rest on his chest. He peppers kisses all over her face, both of them needing time to recover.

However, it's safe to say, this won't be their last time doing this.