5

"Aw, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Tony lands in his suit with Thor and Steve on either side of him.

" If I have to", Ultron says.

" Nobody has to break anything", Thor says.

" Clearly you've never made an omelet", Ultron says.

" He beat me by one second", Tony adds, glancing over at Thor.

" Yes. This is funny. Mr.Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asks, looking over at the nukes.

"This was never my life", Tony says.

" You two can still walk away from this", Steve adds.

" Oh, we will", Wanda says, tauntingly.

" I know you're suffered", He starts, but gets cut off by Ultron exclaiming.

" Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but--", Ultron starts.

" If you believe in peace, then let us keep it", Thor interrupts.

" I think you're confusing peace with quiet", Ultron says.

" Yeah-huh. What's the vibranium for?", Tony asks.

" I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan", Ultron says, drawing Tony closer to him like a magnet, then blasting him back as some robots appear.

Lauren teleports in the room and puts up a force field in front of Steve and Thor. She clenches her fingers, causing the force field to trap the bots in a ball. She forms a fist to crush them completely.

Steve tries to run to Wanda, but she blasts him away with her power.

" Did you actually think that was gonna work?" Lauren asks.

She looks over at the girl and slowly walks towards her. She forms a ball of fire in her right palm.

" You don't have to fight for him," Lauren says.

" I don't," Wanda says as she forms an energy ball in her right palm, " I fight for me."

Wanda tries to blast Lauren away, but she puts up a force field. Lauren feels the energy Wanda threw from her palms, and she can feel her strength.

Wanda creates another power ball and throws it. This time, it hits. Lauren gets blasted into a wall and falls to the ground. She looks up at Wanda and tilts her head. Lauren snaps her fingers and teleports behind Wanda. She copies Wanda and creates a gold power ball in her hands and blasts the Sokovian away.

As Wanda tries to get back up, Lauren grabs her arm, only to drop down to the floor in pain.

She's sucked into a vision.

She sees Loki's scepter... but she sees a yellow gem inside of it... and she sees it on the forehead of... a purple android.

Wanda uses this time to blast Lauren back.

An Ultron bot tells Wanda its time for some mind games. She goes to Thor first.

"Thor, status," Steve says.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty."

Pietro speeds by to knock down Steve to the stairs

Pietro speeds by to knock down Steve to the stairs. Wanda flashes her mind powers onto him. Lauren rushes to his side, and Wanda uses her powers on her as well.

Lauren tries to fight it. She tries to flush her out of her mind... but she can't.

Wanda toys with Natasha's brain as well, leaving only one left.

" Who's ever standing, we got to move! Guys?"