10

Soobin pov:

"Soobinnie, you said I was involved in a car accident right?" Yeonjun asked as he frowned slightly. 

"Yea, why?" 

"I don't know... but I remember seeing a woman looking around the same age as us in the driver's seat and she looked familiar for some reason..." Muttering under his breath, the frown lines on Yeonjun's forehead deepened.

  A woman? Looked like the same age as us? Could be anyone. But he said that he found she looked familiar. Maybe a classmate from high school?

"What did she look like?" I asked as he tapped his chin thoughtfully. 

"Mm she had long hair, wore sunglasses, had expensive jewellery and I think she had a mole on her chin..."

Mole on her chin. There was something familiar about that description but I couldn't put my finger onto it.

I took out my phone and called Chaewon to ask if she remembered any of our classmates with a mole on her chin. 

"Jagi, Yeonjun just said that he remembered the face of the driver that was driving the car which caused the accident. He said it was a woman that looked around the same age as us with a mole on her chin. I think it might be one of our high school classmates. Who do you know that has a mole on her chin?"

"Mole on her chin? Lemme recall... wait. Doesn't that evil snake have a mole on her face that she said to represent some determination thing and was so proud of it?" I could almost see Chaewon rolling her eyes as she scoffed. 

"Is the mole on her chin though?"

"There's something called social media you know Jagi, just search her account and check."

Oh right. Social media. My brain isn't functioning well today.

"Wait a moment. I'll go search and call you back later." I said as I hung up and quickly searched up Jiyoon's social media. 

Scrolling through many profiles, I finally saw an I-don't-ever-want-to-see- familiar face. I clicked onto it and saw the pictures she posted there. I tapped onto an image of her face and saw that the was indeed a mole on her face. 

Specifically, her chin. 

"Yeonjun, is it her?" I asked, pointing to Jiyoon's picture.

"Isn't this Jiyoon? Wait come to think of it, I think she was the driver." He said, tilting his head slightly.

I wasn't one to jump to conclusions, so I told Chaewon that Yeonjun said Jiyoon was the driver. 

"What?!" She managed to utter out. 

"Yea, I thought she went overseas to finish her studies and stay there or something, why is she suddenly back?" 

"Well, whatever it is, we're gonna do some investigating."

Yeonjun pov:

"Why can't I remember anything? Arghhh" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. It was already 3 days and I couldn't recall anything. 

It was driving me crazy and I constantly thought of Jiyoon and Sooyoung. 

Why did I think that Jiyoon was the driver? 

Isn't Jiyoon my high school classmate?

 But I swear I saw her face through the window unless my eyesight got worse...

 Who was Sooyoung?

 How is Sooyoung related to me?

 Did we meet in high school? 

My memory was blurry and I struggled to remember events that happened before the accident.

 "It's ok, we'll take it slowly." Talking to myself, I reached for my phone beside my table and started looking through my gallery. 

"Perhaps looking at photos would jog my memory," I muttered as I scrolled through the images.

 There were many photos of me with a woman and we were smiling at the amusement park.

 "Who's this?" I couldn't recognise her at all. Sighing, I swiped through other pictures, hoping to see someone whom I know other than Soobin and Chaewon. But I couldn't. 

My head was starting to hurt again and I leaned back onto my pillow, maybe a break would help.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. 

Did Soobin come back already? "Come in."

In walked a figure, but it was Soobin, nor was it Chaewon. It was Jiyoon. 

"Yeonjun, I heard about your accident and came to visit you, are you ok?" She asked, concerned.

She didn't look like she was there at the accident from the way she asked the question. 

So it wasn't her at the steering wheel that day?  I was confused.

"I'm fine, my head just hurts a little. By the way, how did you know I was hospitalized or got into an accident." 

"Ah, uh Chaewon told me." She hastily replied, while smiling brightly at me. 

Mm, that was weird...  But I decided not to think much about it, my brain was about to burst and one more issue would not make it better.

"I missed you so much Yeonjun!" She suddenly threw her arms around me and hugged me. I was confused. Was she my fiancée or was it that Sooyoung whom Soobin and Chaewon kept telling me? 

"Jiyoon, do you know who is Sooyoung?" 

"Sooyoung? Do you mean that girl in our class when we attended high school last time? Oh, that girl was one of the worst people I have ever met. We were dating if you remember, and she kept wanting to be included in everything that we did."

"We dated? She did that?" My head was spinning. "How does she look like?"

"Of course we dated, if you don't remember, we're supposed to be married next month and I'm so excited about it. I'm sure you have pictures of Sooyoung on your phone, she constantly liked to bug you to take pictures with her." Jiyoon went on as my head hurt again.

I handed her my phone and she scrolled to a picture of me and that woman at the amusement park, the picture I was looking at just now. "This", she said, pointing at the woman, "is Sooyoung. We wanted to go to the amusement park and she insisted on tagging along as usual. I went to get ice cream for us and I think she took this picture at that time." 

So that woman is Sooyoung. She looks nice though, compared to what Jiyoon said. 

I was a bit unsure of what Jiyoon said, but I decided to believe her, even though the "We're supposed to be married next month part" was a huge shock to me. How can I not remember anything about me and Jiyoon hanging out on dates or anything? Not gonna lie, I wasn't exactly buying that part...

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒

A/N: Uh filler chapter? I have no idea. My brain is like half-dead rn so I just wrote what I thot lol