24

~1 year later~

Sooyoung pov:

The beautiful day had finally arrived.

My wedding day.

I couldn't believe seven years had passed since Yeonjun and I met, but time flew.

"Sooyoung, you look pretty as always," Chaewon commented as I hugged her tightly. She's been with me through thick and thin like a sister and I was so happy to make her my maid of honour.

"Says the only one who looks so beautiful even when carrying a baby." I smiled, gently patting her stomach affectionately.

Chaewon and Soobin were expecting a bundle of cuteness at the end of the year and I, of course, had Chaewon make me the child's godmother. I was so excited for the child to be born, the gender was still unknown, but boy or girl, I would love it lots. I can already imagine peppering the baby's face with kisses.

"Pleaseee I look terrible, pregnancy didn't do any good for me." She whined as I retorted "You look amazing ok? And no arguing cos that's facts."

"Ok bestie, let's get you into your gown!" 

It was a gown that I picked with Chaewon- a gown that looked as if it was made for a princess. It was made of ice-white satin, a full-skirted gown with a sweetheart neckline, featuring embellishments, sparkles, and beading. 

It took a bit of effort to get into the gown as I didn't want to ruin the perfect dress.

When I got out, my mum was waiting with Chaewon and they gasped as I twirled around shyly in the dress.

"You look ah-mazing!" Chaewon gushed as my mother teared up a little. "My princess has grown up to become a queen." She sniffed. "Mummm you promised you wouldn't cry before the wedding. If you cry, I'm gonna cry too." My eyes watered a little.

"Ok my queen, let's go make Yeonjun the happiest man alive." Chaewon chuckled as my mum went to take a seat in the banquet hall.

I felt never felt so nervous in my life when I heard the music playing. I took a deep breath, and with Chaewon at my side, walked into the banquet hall. Familiar faces were seen all around, from my ex-classmates to my colleagues, from my family members to Yeonjun's family members. All eyes were on me and I was the main character of the night. I walked down the aisle, with Yeonjun's niece throwing flower petals in front of me as I walked.

Yeonjun and I shared a smile upon seeing each other.

"You look amazing my princess." He whispered. "And so do you, my prince."

"I, Choi Yeonjun, take you, Jeon Sooyoung, to be my life partner and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you, respect you, laugh with you, cry with you, loving you faithfully through times of good and bad, regardless of the obstacles ahead. I give you my heart, and love for as long as we both shall live." He spoke, as tears started to flow down our cheeks.

"Oo that sounded serious." I joked, wiping away tears as the audience laughed.

"Yeonjun, we've been through many ups and downs. We first met in high school and dated for the next 7 years. Through these 7 years, there were arguments, there was drama, but we crossed obstacle after obstacle together, and reached this faithful day hand in hand. I'm so happy to say that I, Jeon Sooyoung, want to spend the rest of my life together with you, my destined one and only."

I would never forget the moment when he slid the precious ring onto my finger. Everyone cheered and tears of joy were shed when the two of us sealed our marriage with a kiss.

~ 3 years later ~

"Mamma...Dadda...look...this!" My 2-year-old daughter, Yuna, babbled excitedly as she held up a paper that was filled with scribbles.

"What is it darling?" Yeonjun asked after he walked over, hugging me.

"It's an egg!" Yuna said, showing off her drawing to Chaewon and Soobin too, who was smiling at her adorableness.

"Aww, Yuna is so adorable." Chaewon sighed happily, patting Yuna's head as she continued to scribble on the paper.

Soobin however, was too busy to join our conversation.

He was chasing Jun Seo, their 3-year-old son around the house. Jun Seo was a feisty kid and shrieked while running as fast as his legs could carry him while Soobin struggled to catch him.

"Gotcha!" He shouted in triumph as he carried a wriggling Jun Seo in his arms. "Jun Seo is adorable too." I smiled as I recalled the things that happened over the past decade, and when I put it like this, it seems that I'm old.

Time passed so quickly.

Yeonjun and I came a long way. From mere acquaintances to friends, to soulmates, and now, to parents.

It was perfect and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I love him so much, my destined one and only, C.Y.J.

A/N: End :) Christmas gift for y'all ehehe hope ya like it 🎄🎁⛄❄️

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒