14

Yeonjun pov:

"Jagi, we haven't gone to an amusement park in so long, the weather seems pretty good so I was thinking of going to LOTTE World today, whatcha think?" 

Sooyoung was busy playing with Byeol on the sofa but when she heard me, she immediately jerked her head up. Cute as always. 

"Really? I thought you would never ask!" She exclaimed, hopping up. 

"Mmhm. I somehow burrowed into your mind and knew you wanted to go there. So we going?" I laughed, lifting her into a hug.

"Jagi, lemme down, we gonna leave right away, right? So I need to prepare the items." She said, squishing my cheeks. 

"Since when were amusement parks more important than me hm?" I teased, pouting.

"Of course, you're more important, I was just too carried away hehe sorry." Sooyoung apologised as she kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I smiled, kissing her back.

"Just because." She replied, running upstairs to get her bag. 

She'll be the death of me one day with all that cuteness.

~Time skip~

"I'm all ready, let's go!" Sooyoung exclaimed not even 5 minutes later, literally dragging me out of the door. 

Meanwhile, Byeol looked at us questioningly, her head tilted to one side as if she was judging her two humans. If I were her, I would probably do that too. 

After a short drive, we arrived at LOTTE World. 

"Where should we go first?" Sooyoung asked as she turn one round, taking in our surroundings. There were rides like the Ferris wheel, carousel, bumper cars, bungee drop, Viking ship, monorail, roller coasters, and many more fun rides.

"Maybe the Camelot Carousel?" I suggested as we walked towards the ride. Or maybe not "we" as Sooyoung ran to the ride in excitement. 

Anyone who didn't know her would probably think she had never come to an amusement park before. I thought as I laughed softly. 

The ride was big and could carry up to 64 visitors so we were happy we didn't need to wait for long. Looking at Sooyoung enjoy the ride as much as the kids around us, I smiled and took pictures for her and pictures of us together for memories sake. 

The day went by in a breeze as we sat on ride after ride, enjoying ourselves. We sat on almost every ride except for those that had too many people or those that were closed for maintenance. 

There was one ride that I was a bit nervous sitting on though- the roller coaster. I enjoyed the adrenaline rush but was still a tiny bit afraid. Sooyoung however, wasn't fazed by the loops we had to go through from start to end and while I already felt like dying, she was like a hyperactive kid, zooming from ride to ride. 

"Jagi, I think you're tired and I'm kinda hungry already. Should we go and get some snacks to munch on and take a break?" She asked as I sighed in relief. 

"I thought you would never ask, let's go!" 

So we ate a few snacks like Pepero, roasted seaweed, and chips before moving on to more rides. 

As dusk fell, there was still one more ride we didn't go on yet, and one that I was planning to take as the last ride of the day- the Ferris Wheel. 

Looking up at the towering ride, I couldn't wait to get on and neither could Sooyoung. Even though we were tired, we still ran to queue up for the ride. 

At last, it was our turn to get onto one of the carts, it was a simple baby blue cart with pale yellow stripes.

When we hopped on the ride, we were super excited as we had not sat on this ride for a long time, the last time being in high school. Ever since we started working, our visits to the amusement park had lessened by quite a bit much to our disappointment so we were happy to make the most out of this visit. 

As the ride started to move, we held on to each others' hands and gazed at the beautiful setting sun, and took pictures of each other. And as we reached the top, I pulled her close as our lips touched. It was as if time stopped moving for that split second. Sooyoung suddenly started sniffling.

"What's wrong jagi?" I asked, stroking her head softly, feeling concerned about her sudden change in emotions.

Sooyoung pov:

"What's wrong jagi?" Yeonjun asked as he stroked my head softly. That made me cry even more. 

"Jjun, I'm scared. I'm scared that all this is a dream and when I wake up tomorrow, you wouldn't remember me anymore." I sobbed as I covered my face with my hands. The thought was unbearable but I constantly worried about it. Jiyoon could strike any moment if she wanted to and I didn't want that to happen.

I felt Yeonjun peeling my fingers away from my face softly as he cupped my face in his hands, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay with you till the end of time, I promise. You know, if we kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel, we'll be together forever and we did," he said, and he smiled as his eyes sparkled with tears. 

"We'll be together forever." I echoed, as I hugged him tightly.

"We're a crying mess right now. The people would think we didn't like the ride." We laughed as he stated, wiping off all our tears. 

As we reached the ground, we got off the ride. The sky was darkening but the bright lights from the outdoor rides made it so beautiful. 

"It's getting late, let's go get our dinner and eat at home. Byeol must have been so lonely the whole day." I said as we drove to the nearby shopping centre to get dinner.

~Time skip~

With dinner in hand, we walked down the moonlit path home, hand in hand, still feeling the adrenaline from the day. 

The moment we opened the door, Byeol ran from the sofa to greet us, purring loudly and rubbing her head against our legs. We fed her, washed up, and sat down for dinner. 

"Don't think about Jiyoon anymore ok? She hasn't been doing anything for the past month, she probably gave up already." Yeonjun hugged me as I nodded.

We enjoyed the rest of our dinner, our laughter and Byeol's happy meows reverberating through the air. 

A/N: Wrote this cos the rest of the story seems sad lmao so I hope this chapter made y'all happy :D

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒