16

Jiyoon pov:

"You're finally awake, how are you feeling babe?"

Yeonjun pov:

Pain engulfed me as I roused from my sleep. I didn't know how long I'd been sleeping for. Blinking quickly to adjust to the lights, I saw a figure lying on the other side of the sofa, idly using her phone. Who was it? Squinting, I saw that it was Jiyoon. Why was she here? Where's Sooyoung? 

Somehow, she noticed my movement and smiled. 

"You're finally awake, how are you feeling babe?"

Jiyoon pov:

The moment of truth.

"Who are you calling babe? How did you get in here?" 

My smile faded. 

"Looks like that dreaded potion didn't work huh?"

"What potion? Jiyoon answer me..."

Suddenly, the whole place started to shake as Yeonjun's eyes glowed. 

There was a bright flash of light that almost blinded me. 

And then there was silence for a while.

Opening my eyes slowly, I found Yeonjun lying on the sofa again, as if nothing had happened. Looking at the clock, I was dumbfounded. The time had gone back to the time before his eyes glowed for whatever reason. 

Then, I saw him opening his eyes slowly. 

"Babe, are you ok? How long have I been sleeping?"

Wait. What just happened.

Yeonjun pov:

I have no idea what happened after Jiyoon hit my head but my head hurts like shit right now. And how did she get in here? I don't know. Those were my last thoughts as I was blinded by the light. I had no idea what was happening.

Lights flash

You are not Sooyoung's soulmate. Jiyoon is the woman you love. Sooyoung wrecked the relationship between the two of you but you fixed it 6 years ago. You and Jiyoon are going to move to Australia and are going to be married next month. 

I could only hear that in my mind. My world was spinning. Then darkness once more. 

I loved Jiyoon. She was the love of my life. 

I groaned as I opened my eyes, light flooding in from all directions. I felt controlled as if a force was making me unable to break free of the invisible hold. Then, I saw Jiyoon sitting dazed on the sofa and my first instinct was to ask if she was alright. 

"Babe, are you ok? How long have I been sleeping?"

Jiyoon pov:

It was working. 

I finally did it.

I couldn't believe it. 

Pinching myself, I winced as I felt the pain.

Ok.

This was freaking real.

"Babe, I'm fine. You haven't slept for long, don't w-"

I was cut short as Yeonjun pressed his lips against mine.

Ok. 

This was real.

It's not a dream. 

He broke the kiss, smiling at me, muttering softly, " I'm so happy you're fine babe."

I gazed into his eyes. They weren't the usual shiny and bright eyes I loved. Instead, his eyes were glazed, as if he was in a trance. 

Oh well, I couldn't get everything but I was happy enough though.

"Babe, I booked tickets for our flight to Australia, we should probably leave now or else we'll miss the flight. We're moving there."

"Ok, I'll just get my luggage set and we can go, I can't wait to go to Australia. What about this place?" He questioned, looking around.

"Oh we'll just leave it like this, it's fine." I have no idea how to answer but oh well, he seemed to buy it which is weird but I'm not complaining.

"I'm all set babe, let's go," Yeonjun said as he stood at the door with the luggage. 

Looking at his wrist, I could see Sooyoung's initials J.S.Y. fading slowly, just like what the old lady said. Lady Luck's shining on my side huh.

Sooyoung's going to get quite the surprise on the other hand. But I'll leave her a note to let her know I've got her Yeonjun with me to be nice, or maybe not nice. 

Sooyoung pov:

It was already evening when I knocked off for the day. 

Yawning, I got into my car and drove to the shopping mall nearby. 

Last night Yeonjun was just telling me how much he was craving those cream puffs at the mall. The shop was unbeatable when it came to cream puffs so I didn't hesitate and planned to buy them today. 

I switched on the radio, singing along to my favourite songs, heart filling with joy and happiness, looking forward to seeing Yeonjun's pleasantly surprised face. He was going to be so happy, I just know it!

~Time skip~

Holding the box of cream puffs in hand and cat snacks for Byeol as a small treat for her, I walked happily back to the car, thinking about Byeol and Yeonjun. They were so precious to me.

I hopped into the car, blasted more music, and drove home. 

When I parked my car and walked to my apartment, I felt like the house was weirdly silent. Usually, Yeonjun would play with Byeol and I could hear the meows and laughs from outside, but today was silent. But I didn't think much about it, Yeonjun was probably asleep.

"Jagi, I'm home-" I called out but stopped when I saw the state of the place. Glass shards were everywhere, Yeonjun and Byeol were nowhere to be found. I felt my muscles weaken and I dropped the box of cream puffs on the floor due to shock.

"Yeonjun? Where are you?" I shouted as I waited for him to come down from upstairs, but he didn't come out.

"Byeol? Are you there?" Then, I heard a soft meow coming from the kitchen. Byeol must be there. 

Being careful not to step on the shards, I treaded my way across the living room. 

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my left foot. Lifting it, I saw a glass shard had pierced my skin and blood was dripping from my foot. I groaned in pain, hobbling to the kitchen, trying not to step on any more of the shards. 

I opened the glass door of the kitchen, meeting a distraught Byeol, she was lying on the floor, meowing softly. When she saw me, she immediately came over and sat at my feet. 

I took out the medical box and cleaned my wound, wincing at the pain. Where was Yeonjun?

Byeol was still meowing, she must be hungry already. I took out the cat snacks from my bag and poured them in her bowl for her to eat while I went upstairs to find Yeonjun. 

"Yeonjun?" I called out, walking up the stairs, hoping that he was sleeping in our room. But he was nowhere to be found. I went down the stairs again and a piece of paper on the table caught my eye. 

Taking up the piece of paper, I read it before sinking on the sofa as fear crept up my spine. 

No.

This is a joke, isn't it?

It wasn't a joke. 

No.

A/N: Y'all can prob guess what's on the paper right. I have no idea if this chapter is good so feedback is welcome as usual :) but I'm sure some of y'all throwing hands rn.

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒