Chapter 11: Convergence

"Okay, I'm here what did... I... miss? Oh cool, a lightning rainbow of death. Great!" I shouted before it suddenly stopped. "Ha, too..."

At that moment there was an explosion of spiritual power and an evil kite emerged.

"Easy... dammit every time!" I shouted before activating my full angelic power. It began to purify the spirit. However, I was quickly pinned against a Boulder and was being frozen in place. I tried to fight out of it but I couldn't. It was up to Korra for the time being while I was forced to watch. I knew it was over when Unalaq merged with the evil kite spirit.

"We are now one!"

The icy ground below us opened up and Korra fell between the crack before Unalaq began to try and close the gap with Korra still inside. I struggled to get free but I was stopped by Tempest who forced me to watch by wrapping me in chains.

"You've done enough, let her have this for now," He told me, and when he did, Korra awakened the avatar state. The tide was turning as Korra fired off attack after attack.

Until Unalaq countered Korra's water streams and pulled her closer. Allowing his inner kite to emerge and steal Korra's own kite spirit. Korra could only struggle to stand as Vaatu began attacking Raava.

I could feel the souls dying, I had to put a stop to this. Yet, I could still only watch as Unalaq began to grow with Vaatu's power. "Korra!" I shouted while trying to free myself from Tempest's chains. I closed my eyes and entered the spirit realm.

"It's over I'm the last avatar," Korra told them what I already knew. I ran over to her and embraced her in a tight hug.

"I thought you died out there, your spirit energy faded quickly," I whispered in her ear before letting go. "So, what happened to you needing two weeks?" Korra asked noticing that I was helpless during the fight.

"Yeah, well, Tempest is trying to keep me from dying apparently but well, I say screw it," I told her before meditating and trying to activate my balanced state. "Y/n? Stay out of this! You can't win! If you die, we may or may not come back!" Tempest shouted along with the other two who seemed to be fighting him on this.

This time, Tempest looked broken, as if everything he cared about either was killed, destroyed or had always been a lie. "There's no point in trying, let's just give up while we're ahead!" he shouted slamming his foot down causing the ground beneath us to quake.

"Quit your whining and man the hell up! I'm in the middle of a war here! I don't have time for whatever wishy-washy thing you have going on at this moment, come on!" I shouted slapping Tempest into nothingness scaring the other two beyond comprehension.

An older version came crashing down, "Oh hey, it's you again, long time no see... for me anyway. Alright! Let's do this thing!" Tempest shouted in almost a war cry. That was when I woke up in the material world and saw Korra fighting Vaatu.

I was about to charge Vaatu and Unalaq but Tempest held me back again. "What now? I need to help them!" I yelled out breaking his chains with ease now. He put his hand out to stop me. "I know how you feel, but this isn't the way. If you do this, you won't be normal ever again. I should know," I looked over to him one last time.

"Thanks, but you of all people should know. We are perfectly fine with what is to come!" I shouted, causing him to smirk just before I began running toward the massive thing. I jumped into the air and punched the massive Unalaq in the face sending him rolling back through some glaciers while the shockwave caused the ice to shatter in pieces and the snow to stop as warm rains began to pour instead.

When I touched the ground I was gone in nearly an instant. Instead, I was about 5 miles away and tearing Raava from the abomination. I brought the spirit over to Korra and watched as she reconnected with the spirit before heading back to Vaatu and Unalaq.

"What do you think you can do against me?!" Vaatu shouted before regaining some of his strength back. It was time for the two techniques that I'd been studying for the last two weeks. I took on my new 'Eternal Darkness' form and grew to his height.

"Your spirit is mine!" I screeched with a raspy voice because of me currently missing a mouth

"Your spirit is mine!" I screeched with a raspy voice because of me currently missing a mouth. I plunged my fist into their ethereal body and began to absorb Vaatu into my body shrinking at the same speed as Unalaq.

After only seconds, I had completely absorbed both of them together into my being. I reverted back into my human form and saw Korra running toward me also in her normal form.

I gave a two-finger salute as I saw her.

"Goodbye, Avatar."

An explosion of dark energy destroyed everything within the area. Korra was just outside of that area when the dust cleared, she saw and felt that Y/n, had disintegrated in the explosion.

??? Later...

"Hello, did you miss me?"