// 02 //

SHUBHAM

My black shining SUV stopped in front of my company .

Black Diamond Company

Unique name , right ? Believe it or not , it's named by me .

As soon as my car stopped , one of my guards opened the door . When my shining black shoes touched the ground , I stood up while straightening my blazer with a stern face . I can feel the bright sunlight one my face . It gives me more confidence .

Sun is my favourite thing . Always be like the sun , even though they want to look up at you ,they couldn't .

I smirked at my thoughts . And it grew more when everyone's body , including the guards at the entrance, stiffened . I love the way people are scared of me .

As I walked along the reception hall , everyone's gaze dropped down . Few new girls were drooling . Well sluts , don't worry someday you all gonna be in my bed .

I went inside my office cabin .

I was checking a few files when a knock appeared ,“Come In !” I ordered in a deep voice .

Our company's manager entered . I stared at him , bored, “Speak ,” I growled as he was just looking here and there . He flinched then started “S-Sir ,your P.A. quit his job . So, you have to find a new P.A.” He explained . I nodded . “Now , I guess you know what you have to do next,” I replied . “Now get out !” I spoke cruelly after he nodded his head .

I really love to make trouble for others . I don't trust people very easily . Fucking sluts is something I am really talented in doing .

And if you stab me on my back then I won't hesitate to separate your head from your body .

My train of thoughts got disturbed when someone barged into my office . That was my last night whore . What is her name ? Something - Sara - ya Sarah .

She came with an angry look ,“You know ,your low class guards were not allowing me to enter . I can't understand what's wrong if I enter my boyfriend's office ?” She barked . I gave her a disgusting look "Then go to your boyfriend's office . It's mine ! And how dare you enter my office,that too without my permission?” I snapped her .

Her eyes widened,“Baby , don't say like that , yesterday only we-” . “So ,what ? If I slept with you last night ,it doesn't mean you're my girlfriend . Neither I care about you nor I am interested in you . Just leave my fucking property ,Sarah !” I yelled

She flinched ,“My name is Siya not Sarah . You bastard ,you will suffer for cheating on me,” . My blood boiled , I got up in fury and strode angrily towards her . I choked her “What did you say ? How dare you ? You fucking entered in my property and then showing your shitty behaviour to me . Remember ,no one dares to even talk to me and you snapped me ” . I pressed my fist more ,she was gasping for air ,“don't ever fucking speak ill about my staff . And if you do by chance then I will not think twice to cut your tongue into pieces . Am I clear , BITCH?” she nodded as a few tears slid down from her eyes . I left her throat , she fell down .

I sat back at my place like nothing happened . She collected her hand bag before running out of my cabin .

It was a nice lesson for her . I will not leave anyone who will behave like this with me . Not even my nearest one .

What ? Hating me and my attitude ?
Aww, don't you think it's too early to do that .

Haha, everyone starts hating me after our first meet .

My phone started vibrating . I glanced at the screen . Wow ! The asshole , my best friend . Pratik .

I picked up

Shubham - “spill ,”

Pratik - “hey man ! Stop being rude ! ”

Shubham - “Done ? ”

Pratik - “hmm..! Are you in your office ?”

Shubham - “Nah ! At Taj Mahal !”

Pratik - “Haha...! Nice one ! Are you in your office , please tell me because Ankit and I are coming ?”

Shubham - “No ,I am out for some meeting,”

My door burst open and there came my two asshole best friends , Ankit and Pratik.

“Why are you lying ?”said Ankit, pouting sadly . I cringed at his childish behaviour .

They tell na , Once a child will always be a child !

He was always just like that . A grown up man child.

“See , we don't want any excuse ,you are coming with us and that is final,” Pratik said while frowning . “Yup ,you are coming with us,” Ankit repeated Pratik's words .

After there long insisting session , I finally agreed .

This guys are pain in ass

---

We entered in the bar .

Avoiding the seductive smiles and looks from the sluts , we took our seats then orders our wines , alcohol ,etc .

I ordered bourbon . I gulped down the alcohol ,it always takes away my stress of all day but there is something missing .

'Yeah ! A slut ! Ops sorry , for today , a girl !' I smirked while thinking

My eyes roamed every corner of the bar then it landed on a girl at middle of the dance floor who was swaying her hips .

I got up , “Dude ,where are you going ? ”Ankit asked . I just smirked in return , he understood so he too smirked .

I haven't noticed before that Pratik has already left , maybe with some girl .

I walked near that girl and wrapped my arms around her waist . She flinched at my suddenly action but gave me sly smile as soon as she noticed me .

“What a beautiful girl like you doing here alone? ” my husky voice came out . She replied,“I am here with my boyfriend,” .

“oh! My bad!” I was about to leave but she held my hand , “Wait !” . I internally smirked, “ya?” . She bit her lips, “Well,I am always free for you,” . “Are you sure ? What about your boyfriend ? ” I remind her about her boyfriend .

She rolled her eyes , “I don't like him , just with him for his money, ” she confessed and giggled .

Bitch

That is the reason I don't believe in relationship and girls .

“Then shall we go?” I asked her . She nodded .

We left from there and I don't think I need to explain what could have happened after that .

Her silly boyfriend

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1032
Published : 02 Oct 2021

That's all for today

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chap .

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Writer ,
Pratibha