// 16 //

SHUBHAM

I was walking inside when I saw a group of boy bullying a small boy .I walked near them .They were pushing the small boy , continuously ,then a boy of middle school came and pushed him hard because of which the small boy fell down .I ran towards them .

The boys looked me with wide eyes .“Don't you have any manners ?You are his seniors and bullying him .Should I call your principal ?” I shouted . A lady came running ,“What happened sir ? ” .“Who are you ?”I asked her coldly .“I am their class teacher ,” she spoke with a flirting smile .

Wow ! She is a class teacher !

“What you teach in class ? How to bully your junior ?” I spoke .

Her expression became nervous,“W-What are you telling sir ?”

“Your students were bullying this small child!”

She apologized and ran away dragging the children .

“Fucking bitch ”I muttered under my breath .

I heard weeping sounds ,I turned around when my gaze fell down on the small boy .My eyes softened ,I kneeled down ,the most cute and angelic eyes meet mine ,he was so cute ,his swollen eye ,his red cute nose .I rubbed my pad of thumb on his cheeks ,“Its ok !” He pointed to his elbow ,it was bleeding .“Is it paining ?” I asked , he nodded crying . I helped him getting up and wiped his tear ,“hey ,strong boys don't cry !” I told him .“B-but it's p-pwaning (paining) ” he spoke between his sobs .

It reminded me of my childhood ,I was just as same as him . My seniors also used to bully me but see now ,many of them work under me .

“Come , we will vanish it with magic !” I said him playfully .His cries stopped , he looked me with a smile,“magic ?” I nodded .

I gave him my hand ,he kept his hand on mine and holy shit , they were so small like extreme small then mine .

So fucking adorable !

When he realised his hand is not fitting in my hand ,he held my my small and ring finger .All this things felt so different for some other reason .

“What is your name ?” I asked him while making our way to medical room of the school .

“My name is Aaryan Sharma . What is yours ?” he replied looking up to me .“My name is Shubham !”I answered . He giggled ,I raised an eyebrow ,“What so funny ?” I asked .“You got a cute name !Subam,” He again giggled .“No it's not cute ,it's dangerous ! And it's Shubham not Subam ” Damn ! Here people get goosebumps by my name and he is calling me cute .This child !

“Ya I too told that only ,Subam !

“No dude ! It's Shubham !”

“Ya , I am also telling that ,Subam !”.

“Its - leave it !Call me whatever you want !”

We soon reched to medical room ,I left him and went to principal office .

After finishing my work ,I came out near get and took out a cigarette . Keeping it between my lips I burnt it .I inhaled its smoke then exhaled .I felt a light tuck on my pant . I glared with frustration .

I don't like when someone disturb me during while during 'my kinda stuff' .

I saw the same boy ,Aaryan was standing there with with a sad pout and ...fear .There was fear in his eyes .Why ?

I bend down and ruffled his hair ,“Hey buddy ! We meet again !” .But he kept sad and scared expression .“What ? Are you sad ? Are you scared ?” I asked him with worried look .

He just kept staring,“A-Are you a bad man ?” he stuttered .I smirked ,“What do you think ?” “One day I saw dad using that so I asked didi ‘what is this ?’,she said it is a bad thing and harmful also ,” he said pointing to the cigarette in my hand .I nodded to it and he nodded .

“please don't use it ! Didi says bad people use it but you are not bad ”he spoke in very sweet voice which melted my heart like a butter .I threw the cigarette at ground and smashed it under my shoes .He giggled .I smiled and pinched his nose ,“Did you have any work from me ?”

He nodded,“Didi say whenever someone help you ,you should thank them . I wanted to thank you but when I came out of medical room ,you were not there .I searched you in whole kindergarten but didn't got you anywhere .So ,I thought you must be in that senior children school and we small children are not allowed to go there ,the seniors are also not allowed but they always come and bully us . But not all cause few didi comes and give us chocolates and kissy too but I don't like there kissy ,they are yuck ! I only like my didi's kissy cause she is my favourite and she love me a lot and Aaryan also love his didi the most .But I don't like when she don't drink milk and give that to me but I drink it so that I can save her from dad ...” he kept blabbering with his cute baby voice and I kept listing him with amused expression .

Then something caught my attention ,“dad ?Why ?” his body language changed suddenly ,he was about to speak when ,“Aryan come immediately !” a lady called him ,maybe his teacher .“ok buddy ,bye !You go to your class and study !” I told and waved him .He waved back ,“bye ! And thank you for helping me !” he thanked me while running inside .I kept waving looking towards the slowly fading figure .

I couldn't help but smile while marching back to my car .

Small and good children could make your life different in just a snap of fingure .

Then I noticed my driver is smiling to me ,I looked him with stern and cold expression .His smile immediately dropped then his gaze dropped .

I sat inside the car wearing my sunglasses and ordered him to take me back to company .He directed drove to company .I came out of the car and marched inside , enjoying the trembling bodies view .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1018
Published : 27 Oct 2021

How are you guys ?

How was the chapter ?

Vote
[Thank you a lot to everyone for helping me to get 100 votes , honestly , my heart is doing balle - balle (Bhangra) ]

Comment
(Thanks for leaving your valuable comments in my chapters. )

You guys are so lovely !! ♡

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha