// 25 //

Please read it till end . There is an important note , at the end !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

♡ ANAISHA ♡

"Would you like to give them ?" Rani maa , the owner of the orphanage asked Shubham sir .

Rani maa know everything about my family . She loves me like her own daughter . She was really upset by dad's actions . They shared a relation of brother and sister , even though the blood that flows in them are different .

She miss him a lot.

He moved his head up and down , excitedly ,"I would love to !" Rani maa served on a paper plate and gave it to sir . He handed it to a boy who gave him a smile . He too smiled doing some thing inside me .

I remember dad and I used to help them . Tears threatened to fall from my eyes , I turned and went to my favourite place . I walked into the forest , through the big trees and found that place . It was bank of a river , I removed my footwear and dipped my leg in the water . As the water touched my leg , I closed my eyes due to relaxation . A drop of tear slipped from the corner of my eye when the memory again came to my mind

[ Flashback]

"dad , where are we going ?" I asked , looking at the moving trees through the car window ."A very nice place . You will meet so many friends ," he stated to 8years old me . "Really ? Wow ! You are the best dad . I love you !" I gasped and clapped my hands . I kissed on dad's cheek , he too kissed my cheek ,"Dad too love his little princess !" I giggled.

We reached at the the orphanage.

I saw a woman and many children were playing outside a cottage. I hid behind dad . He chuckled,"It is ok princess . They are like you , they are your friends ." That woman came and forewarded her hand ,"hey , I am Rani . Will you be my friend ?" I looked up at dad ,he nodded with smile . I smiled at that woman and gave my hand .

Dad distributed food to every child then I made many friends and played with them .

It was the end of the day , I waved at everyone before climbing in our car .

"Did you liked that ?" dad asked . I squeled ,"yesshhh ! Very much !"

"Ms. Sharma ," I felt something cold on my cheek which wiped my tear . I jerked and found ,it was Shubham sir . "W-What are you doing here ?" I asked him . "I was roaming when I found you sitting here and ... crying ," he looked me with different expression , which I didn't understood. There was something different in his eyes . And this different thing , I've never seen it before .

I wiped my tears,"No ! I wasn't crying !" “Wasn't a very good lie !" he simply spoke and threw a pebble inside the water .

"You know , sometimes , you need someone . With whom you can share everything you want to . But you know what ?! We don't realise it until .. until those things of life hit you hard . Until they show you that things which  you never wanted ," he explained . And it was like , like very true .

I also wanted someone , with whom I can share my problems , with whom I can solve my problems , with whom I can cross every difficult path of my life . But I know , I can't get that . Never .

"So , what you want to say ?" I asked him . "I want to be your that 'someone' ," he muttered under his breath . "What ?" I shouted . "uhh.. I mean , I want to be your friend , will you be my friend ?" he asked me . I chuckled sadly ,"Nice joke !" I got up and was leaving when he held my hand . He got up ,"I am not joking !" I gulped ,"What do you mean ?" I questioned .

"I want to be your friend . Would you like to be my friend ?" he asked kneeling down and took out a chocolate . He lifted it to me . I chuckled ,"Yes !" I took that chocolate . He got up and caressed my cheek with thumb with something different in his eyes , again .

What was that ?

He realised what he was doing ?! He promptly pulled away his hand and walked away . I touched my cheek and smiled shyly . I went back to the orphanage.

I saw Shubham sir - uhh- I mean , my new friend was playing with the children . I went near them ,"hey children ,why don't you introduce your new friend to your another new friend ?" I suggested . "Oh sorry , I forgot . One minute !" one girl replied and ran inside.

She returned back with cherry , a dog who live with them . He always leave during day time then come back after noon . He was really cute . She gave it to me . I caressed cherry ,"aww , did you missed me ?" He barked and licked my cheeks while shaking his tail . I noticed ,Shubham sir looking him with wide eyes . "Shubham sir , his name is cherry . Come on take him . Hold him ." I told him . He jerked back ,"No take it away !"

"huh..what ? Why ?" I looked him with confusion . "Ms. Sharma take it away ." He shouted while getting up . Cherry bark at him ,"cherry ,shh...!" I scolded cherry . "Sir , don't worry ! Come here , look at his face ,he is so innocent and cute !" I told as Cherry jumped on my lap . "Cute ? How it looks cute to you ? Can't you see his teeth ? Can't you see how he growls and bark ? " his face was showing pure fear .

"Are you scared of cherry ?" one boy among the children asked . Everyone laughed . Sir replied ,"What ? No ! I am not afraid of this dog ! He is weaker then me ," he told bravely . "Ok then touch him !" I ordered him . "No !" he instantly replied.

"Oh , it means you are scared . He is scared. He is scared . He is scared " the children started laughing and taunting him . His expression changed into something different . He started breathing heavily . My laugh decreased as he got up and ran towards the same direction where I went before .

O God ! What happened suddenly ? I am such a stupid girl ! I might have hurted him . I should apologise him . I went behind him . I saw he was sitting at same place while pulling his hairs . I walked near him , I heard him whispering something ,"No , I am not scared . No , I am brave . Yes , I am brave . No one is like me . I am okay . It's alright !"

Then I heard something that broke my heart . It shattered my heart when I heard his sniffle .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1079
Published : 08 Nov 2021

How was the chapter ?

Vote

Please vote readers . In every chapters ,I get 40+ reads but maximum 10 votes . Is it fair ? I work hard so that I can give you best parts but you people don't vote , I also update daily . And if this gonna happen all the time then I may stop this book in between or might unpublish it . Now you decide what you want !

And if something is there in my story that disappoint you then please let me know but don't go away without voting ,it upsets me a lot .

Sorry ,if I'm being rude ! 😔

Target for this chapter - 15 votes
(When this chapter will hit 15 votes , I will update the next one until then no update )

But, if today it hits 20votes then I may post a bonus chapter

And next chapter is kinda WINK WINK .

Comment

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha