// 36 //

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

"After lunch we will go for a tour !" I informed Anaisha . "Yeah ! Let's go ! It will be fun !" Pihu exclaimed , cheerfully . "You are not coming with us !" I snapped her . "Hey , don't speak that way !" Anaisha whispered me , angrily . "You can join us !" she smiled at Pihu and that bitch in return , rolled her eyes .

As we planned , we got ready for our tour . I didn't want that bitch to come with us . Keeping the scowl on my face , I walked into the elevator .

We booked a cab . We reached our destination .

"oh my god ! Shubham look , Statue of liberty !" Anaisha squealed pointing at the statue . I smiled looking at her happy face. "Yup ! Won't you click a picture with it ?" I asked her . Her smile faded looking at her phone ,"I don't think !" My smile too disappeared after I saw her phone . It was almost broken .

I gulped ,"Why don't you buy one ?" "It's not necessary ! You know what ? It's alright . I saw this infront of my eyes , that's enough for me !" saying this she turned around . "Anaisha !" I called her . She turned ,I instantly clicked a picture of her . Half part of her face was hiding behind her hair , because of the wind and she was about to slid them away so her hand was on her face . Such a perfect picture .

"What happened ?" she questioned . I hid my phone ,"Nothing ! Umm.. I was just asking can we click some pictures ." she nodded ," No problem !" we clicked some selfies .

"Wow ! They are awesome !" she exclaimed . "Cool !" I said . "Hey ! Can you please click my pictures ?" Pihu asked . "Yeah ! Offcourse !" Anaisha replied . "No , I am not asking you !" she looked up at me ,"Will you ?" "No !" I spat .

She scoffed and left . I turned to Anaisha and found her fuming with anger . My eyes became big , I never saw her this angry . I swallowed the lump ,"I will kill this bitch !" she growled and was about to run to Pihu when I held her . I wrapped my arms around her stomach and stopped her . She tried to jump and wiggle ,"Leave me Shubham ! I need to teach her a lesson! Let me show her what attitude is ?!" she tried to wiggle .

All people were giving us amusing look . I held her more tightly ,"Control Anaisha ! We don't want to create a drama here now do we ?" She became quite calm then earlier ,"No !" She was glaring at Pihu who was clicking selfies while pouting and with different poses . "Can I just break that pretty mouth of her ?" Anaisha asked gritting her teeth . "No , not at all !" I answered .

She glared me ,"Why are you saving her?" she raised an eyebrow . She started walking near me , I took a step backwards . She narrowed her eyes ,"Why I am feeling like there is something fishy ? I looked her with wide eyes ,"What do you mean Anaisha ?"

"I mean are you feeling something about her ?" she questioned , giving me doubting and a hint of sad look . "No , absolutely n- wait wait ! Don't say me you are jealous ! Are you ?" I asked with a smirk . She stopped and blushed ,"No ! Why I would be jealous ?" she avoided eye contact with me .

Your actions are speaking more then your words Anaisha .

"Shubham , can we go somewhere else ?" Anaisha asked snapping me out my thoughts . She was holding my hand and shaking it . "Hmm..we can !" I pinched her cheeks .

"You are the best you know ?" she exclaimed and hugged me . I froze . My breath was like it almost stopped . I felt a spark in my body . I swear it was something new . Something different which I never felt in my whole life . I felt peace . I felt happy . I felt calm . I felt - it was all gone , all of a sudden . Then I realised , Anaisha has already broken the hug .

Surprisingly , I liked that feeling . I wanted to feel that again .

After exploring few more places and clicking like thousand of pictures we decided to take a break so we stopped at a café . We ordered coffee with some cupcakes and pastries . "Hello Ms. Anaisha !" a little familiar voice came . We turned to find John . What this guy is doing here ? "Oh hello , Mr. John !" Anaisha waved at him . He came and pulled her into a hug , I smashed the cupcake that I was holding . It crumbled and fell on my plate . I clenched my jaw as I felt a pang of jealous inside me . I felt like pulling both of them away .

"It seems like you are enjoying ," he told . "Yup , this place is absolutely fantastic !" she exclaimed cheerfully . "If you don't mind can I join you guys ?" he inquired . " offcourse !" "No !" Anaisha and I said in unison .

They looked me with surprise,"Why ? John , you can !" Anaisha gave him a welcoming smile . We all ate our orders then started leaving when Anaisha spoke ,"John , do you have any work ?" He shook his head ,"Nah ! I am free , why ?" he replied . "Then why don't you join us ? It will be fun as you live here so you can help us exploring many different places !" she spoke .

"Anaisha , why to disturb him ? He might be busy and don't worry about place . I have came here so many time , I know many places too !" I tried to protest .

"Oh..! No Mr. Malhotra , that's utterly fine ! And moreover , I am free so I can join you guys , no problem !" he said .

"Look at that !" John pointed at the place , Anaisha looked it wide opened mouth . "Wow Mr. John ! It's really beautiful !" she agreed . Holding his arm , she jumped excitedly . Until now , I was at that place now this gorilla entered from God know where .

Look at his smiling . I want to break his face . Can I just go and punch him ? Or can I hit him with my baseball bat or cricket bat or anything would work !

Suddenly his phone started ringing . He pulled out his phone and started talking ,"Hello...ok..okay I'll be there in a minute !" he kept back his phone . "Ms. Anaisha , I need to go ! Bye guys !' he waved at us and left .

Wow ! Thanks dude !

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1036
Published : 23 Nov 2021

How was the chapter ?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me
( Do follow readers or how will you know about ny future updates?! )

Writer,
Pratibha