// 39 //

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

“umm..when that day I entered your office . I saw a girl on your lap !” I was shock by her answer . “I-I ..uh..A-Anaisha What is your favourite food ?” I asked trying change the topic. “What are you trying Shubham ?” she got up fuming with anger .

“I like to fuck them !" I mumbled . “You what ?” she shrieked . “Why are you overreacting ? I just sleep with them . Moreover , they throw themselves on me !” I rolled my eyes . She got up and gave me a disbelief look . She barged towards balcony and closed the door with full force .

I look a sharp breath . Let her go ! It's not my fault when those whores are the one who throw themselves on me ! Hump ! My glare fell on the blanket .

I slowly opened the door saw her sitting while folding her hands . I wrapped the blanket around her , she jumped then looked up at me . She pushed the blanket away and gave me a death glare .

I again covered her with the blanket and picked her up in my arms ,bridal style . She gripped my neck , “leave me !” she slapped my chest . She started struggling in my arms ,I made my grasp tighter .

I placed her on my lap while sitting on the the bed . I pulled teh duvet upon us . “Sorry !” I apologised . “Why are you apologising ?" She turned her face away from me.  “For yelling at you !” I said resting my forehead on her shoulder . “But I am not upset for that !” she said .

I looked up at her ,“then why ?” ,“You said, no ? You sleep with different women . I know you have all rights to enjoy your bachelor life but it doesn't mean you will do this kind of stuffs !” she faced me and continued ,“ When you sleep with other woman just think once , What will happen when in future your love , your wife will get to know about all this things ? You don't even have any idea how much it will hurt her !” she paused .

She sighed ,“Just think about it for a minute !” Why I never thought about it ? “I was being so selfish .” I muttered under my breath. “Don't think yourself low . You know who do this things ? MANWHORES . yes Shubham , trust me !” I was taken a back by her reply .

I yawned . I felt something heavy on my chest . I rubbed me eyes and peeped at my top to find the most beautiful woman in this world ; Anaisha . She looked so peaceful while sleeping.  She was looking beautiful even with closed eyes . I rubbed my knuckles on her cheeks .

Her soft snored were audible . Yesterday she made me realised I was so wrong . I was so ashamed of my deeds . I felt disgusting of myself .

Suddenly getting an urge to take bath and clean myself , I decided to get up . I carefully lifted Anaisha from my top and laid her gently on the bed. Pulling the duvet till her neck , I kissed her forehead .

What the fuck , I did ? Why the fuck ,I kissed her ? Geez , I am acting so wierd now a days.  Running my hand through my hair , I padded to bathroom .

I was working on my laptop when I noticed Anaisha stirring . She stretched her arm and got up . While looking around the room with cute sleepy eyes , her gaze fell on me . We smiled at each other ,“ Good morning !” I wished . “Morning !” she yawned .

I chuckled ,“Get ready , the flight is at 12 O'clock !” She hummed and went to bathroom .

We finally landed . “Anaisha , I will drop you !” I suggested . “oh no ! I will book a cab or take a rikshaw !” she tried to protest but me being me . I insisted her ,“No , that not gonna happen ! I will drop you at your house.  End of the discussion !”

As my plan , she accepted to ride with me . “Ma'am your address ?” my driver questioned . “oh..It's near red park !” she replied with a warm smile . I can't believe she live their , it is most awful place . That is actually a place where you can find infinite whores and drunkards .

I wanted to ask her 'why she live there' but then I thought 'what if she feel ashamed ?'

“Right from here !” she directed as we were at red park . “stop here .” she said . I looked throw the window ,it was not a big house yet not so small . “oh.. it's your house !” I blurted accidentally . Then bit my tongue. “no no... It's my aunt's house.  Actually while leaving , I left my mom and brother here . So tonight ,I'm gonna stay here and next morning , I'll leave !” she explained smiling .

“ok bye !” we bid each other our farewell and left. 

The car stopped infront of my mansion . My driver ran around , my side and opened the door for me . The butlers carried my luggages to my room .

I directly marched to my room and got ready for a shower . After a long shower , I wore my clothes . I entered in the dining room , all maids stood there with lowered head . I ate my dinner and went to my room .

Sitting on my leather chair ,in my office , I called my lawyer .

Lawyer - “Hello , sir ! How can
I help you ?”

Shubham - “I want you to prepare a divorce paper .”

Lawyer - “But sir you aren't even married
then may I know why ?”

Shubham - “Mind your own business ! My P.A. will message you all the details . I want it tomorrow at sharp 5 . Am I clear ?”

Lawyer -“ y-yes sir ! Sure !”

Then I texted Anaisha ,

Shubham -  ( number of the lawyer)

- Send all the details in this number

Anaisha - ok sir !

All done ! Tch..! Tch..! Rajveer Malhotra , tomorrow will be your last happy day . Tomorrow , I promise I won't let my mom suffer with a demon like you !

Mom , you son will pull you away from that hell . I promise ! I will make dad- Rajveer Malhotra suffer the way he made you . I won't let him live peacefully .

He will pay for his deeds !

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1007
Published : 30 Nov 2021

I hope you guys enjoyed !

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha