// 28 //

♡ ANAISHA ♡

Finally ,it's Sunday. Mom and Aaryan were at aunt's house . And I am all alone at home . It's been a week since that day when sir and I visited orphanage . And one more thing , dad haven't shown his presence and it's been three days .

I decided to visit temple as I am free then I may work at café to pass my time . I took a proper bath and wore a clean kurti .

 I took a proper bath and wore a clean kurti

I walked to temple . I bought some fruits , flowers , a gave and a packet of incense stick . I touched the ground of the temple before entering inside . "Namaste pandit ji !" I greeted the priest , touching his feet . He kept his hand on my head and blessed me ,"God bless you my child ! May he give you all the happiness of this world !" he blessed me , taking the basket from me .

I turned to find devi- I mean Shubham sir and one lady in her early forties entering . He gently pushed the bell . He- wow ! He was wearing a kurta , a traditional dress . He was looking damn handsome . His gaze fell on me , he instantly smiled . I smiled back . His eyes lingered from top to bottom, as he gawked me . I turned around towards the statue of God .

The old lady went near priest when Sir came near me and stood beside me joining his hand as mine . He leaned a little and spoke ,"You are looking beautiful today !" I blushed hard ,"you too look beautiful " I exclaimed foolishly . "huh?" he asked in confusion . I hit my head and bit my tongue ,"umm sorry -huh- I mean handsome !" I corrected .

"oh ,so you think I'm handsome ,huh?" he smirked . I slapped my hand at my mouth and gasped ,"n-no!" "C'mon , don't lie Ms. Sharma !" he hit my shoulder by his arm . "Do you both know each other ?" a voice boomed . I saw the same lady smiling gently to me ,"actually mom she is my P.A. ,Ms. Sharma she is my mom !" he introduced .

"Hello Aunty ! Namaste !" I greeted her while folding my hands and bowed . "May God bless you ,child ! You are so sweet !" she said caressing my hair . The priest called me to take my basket . I bid them a bye and left taking my basket .

My eyes fell on the medical store . Shit ! I totally forgot that I needed to buy some medicines. I went and bought my medicines . When I came out I saw that same old woman or sir's mom standing ,maybe trying to cross the road while a car was coming towards her direction with full force .

"aunty ," I shouted and ran towards her . But before I could reach ,it was too late . She fell down , blood started flowing from her head and other body part . I ran towards her . I kneeled near her ,"aunty , please open your eyes . Aunty , aunty can you hear me ?" I asked worriedly .

People started gathering around us . "Aree, what you all doing ? Is this a show or what ? Call the ambulance ! Someone call please !" I yelled . O my goodness , what am I suppose to do ?

I shook her but she never did any movement . What should I do ? S-Subham sir . Ya ,I should call him . I opened my purse . Unlocking my phone , I tapped on the screen as my phone was getting hang , I somehow manged to dial his number .

I called him

Shubham - "hello !"

Anaisha - "hello ! Sir please come infront of temple immediately !"

Without talking further ,I hung the call .

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

I left mom infront of temple and came to take my car from the parking area when I got a call from Ms. Sharma , she told me to come infront of temple .

She didn't say much which confused . Shrugging , I marched to the front of the temple . I saw a crowd over there . I went there and pushed myself into the crowd . The scene infront of me left me dumbfounded . I felt like my world collapsed , the ground under my feet was snatched away . My mom ,on Ms. Sharma's lap , bleeding .

I fell on my knees pulled mom's head to my lap . "mom , please open you eyes ! Please maa . SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE ! MAA OPEN YOUR EYES !" I growled . Soon the siren of ambulance appeared . The kept mom in stretcher , with mom Ms. Sharma and I entered in the ambulance .

I held mom's hand ,"Mom don't leave your prince like this . Please don't leave me alone . Mom open you eyes na !" I sniffled . I felt a hand on my shoulder . I turned to see a crying Ms. Sharma ,"see Ms. Sharma ,she is not opening her eyes . Tell her na , please !" I cried . She looked me helplessly ,"Sir , control yourself !"

We soon reached to hospital . They took mom inside the OT . I leaned my back against the chair ,"I am an useless son ! This time also I couldn't able to save my mom " I sobbed and slapped my cheeks . "I am so bad , so bad , so bad ! I am useless !" I started slapping myself harshly .

Someone held my hand . It was Ms. Sharma , she shook her head negetive ,"don't punish yourself ! It wasn't your fault !" she told me . I sobbed ,"Mom !" I kept my head on her chest . She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and ran her fingers through my hair ,"Don't cry ! Everything will be alright !"

"She won't leave me right ?" I asked like a child . She sniffled ,"No , why would she leave her son , uh - her prince !" she reassured me. I hugged her tightly , hiding my face in her soft chest , her smell relaxed me a little .

She was about to break the hug when I tightened my grip ,"No please don't !" she hugged me back ,"okay !" she rubbed my back.

"She will get well soon ,right ?" I quizzed her . "offcourse , she will !" she answered . We stayed in that position . People were giving us different kind of look but thankfully it didn't bother her . I closed my eyes pulled her more near .

She called her aunt and told her to 'take care of her mom and brother . She also told her that she can't come today as her friend's mom met with an accident ' .

I am so thankful to her , she didn't left me alone .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1046
Published : 11 Nov 2021

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha