// 37 //

♡ ANAISHA ♡

We visited a mall . It was so eye-catching because of all the white and red theme as it was Christmas time .

We explored few shops but didn't found something much pretty but it seems like Pihu was enjoying the fullest . She has bought many things. We wandered around the mall . A store caught my attention . It was a cloth and jewellery shop . "Can we go there , please ?" I asked Shubham . "Sure !" he replied .

"eww girl ..! Why you want to go there ? It doesn't even look elegant !" Pihu exclaimed , I rolled my eyes . I fisted my palm . I felt someone's hand on my fisted palm , I looked up at Shubham . He blinked at me ,"You know ,you can leave if you aren't interested !" he glared at her .

She sighed ,"Well that's what I gonna do ! Bye !" she turned to leave . "Why you didn't let me punch her ?" I questioned him furiously walking at his direction . He blinked rapidly and started walking backward . I smirked at his action and jogged to the shop . I heard running footsteps behind me . Suddenly , a hand was around my neck ,"you startled me . You always do this ! Such a bipolar !" he murmured .

I chuckled . "Welcome !" a girl welcomed us . I smiled at her . I started looking around the store hoping to find something beautiful . Then a ring caught my attention . I gasped and went near it . I held it , it was so pretty . There was a pink rose shaped stone was on it . It was so perfectly shaped . Then my glance fell on its prize tag . I realised it wasn't for me , it was way too costly . I kept it back with disappointment .

I was checking different other things when Shubham called me ,"Anaisha ," "What ?" I inquired . "Actually ,I want to buy something for mom ! Would you help me ?" he asked scratching the back of his neck .

We proceed to some different shops . I noticed a jwellery shop ,"Hey , why don't you buy some kind of jewellery for her ? She would love that !" I exclaimed . " Fantastic idea ! She love jewelleries !"

We bought a necklace for her which was offcourse chosen by me . This dumbo don't know anything .

As soon as we were in our hotel ,he ordered the dinner . We changed our clothes . My phone started ringing , I looked at it . It was from aunty . I left the room but not before informing Shubham .

Anaisha - "hello !"

Aunty - "Hello Anaisha ! Your brother is missing you that's why I called you . I am sorry if I am disturbing you !"

Anaisha - "No aunty , that's alright !"

Aunty - "okay then talk with him !"

I talked with munchkin and really he was missing me . I came back to the room . I found Shubham sitting at balcony . I went to him ,but what I saw shook me till core . He was sitting there , with plugged earphones , and tears were flowing from his eyes . He must have sensed my presence . He opened his eyes and wiped his tears instantly as he saw me .

I sighed . Sitting beside him ,I started gazing the stars . "Shubham , Can you see those clouds passing by the moon ." I felt him looking at me ,but I didn't turned . "My mumma said me once , when a cloud get heavy ,no ? They rain . Then why we can't ? Why we think that crying will make us weaker ? If our mother nature can cry ,why can't we ?" I had recognises my mom's word always .

"What do you want to say ?" he quizzed . "Shubham , both of us know what I mean . When heart feels heavy ,let it be light. Let it flow all the pains or else it will hurt more !" I stated . Our gaze meet , the water gathering in his eyes were perfectly visible . His one blink was enough to push them out of his eyes. He broke down on my shoulder .

I wrapped my arms around the sobbing Shubham . Rubbing his back ,I tried to comfort him , soothingly ."Let them flow ,my dear friend . Let them !" I rested my head above his head and he held me tight to my chest as if I am his childhood precious toy or doll .

His cries came near end , he started sniffling . "Feeling okay ?" I queried . He broke the hug nodding,"Why ?" he suddenly asked . "Huh ?" I looked at him with confusion . "Why ? Why are you doing all this things to me ? I did so many bad things to you , I tried to make your life miserable but you , you are - !" he broke into tears . "Shubham , I never forgave you . But when I realised that you weren't real . You were never . There was something behind that stern look . Behind that stone heart. I tried to find what is that always ! But you have concealed them inside you in this way that- that it's really difficult to find your true form ! it's truly !" I exclaimed .

He gave me a surprised expression ,"W-What the fuck are you telling ?" ,"The truth !" was all what I said at that moment . "Its nothing like that ! You must have misunderstood something !" he replied , avoided my eyes . "oh really ? Then say it looking into my eyes. Stop ignoring eyes contact !" I snapped .

He faced me and looked in my eyes , gritting his teeth ,"I . Am. Ok. You -" before he could finish his sentence , a lone drop of tear escaped his eyes . "Why is it so hard hide the truth from you ?" he asked with emotional less face . "Because eyes never lie ! Eyes' words are more powerful !" I stated .

"Can I share with you ? I can't hide it anymore ! It so much to take !" He questioned restlessly .

"Speak away !"

"I want my parents to get divorced !" First I was shocked by his answer ,"But why ? Why you want them to get divorce ?" I looked him with disbelief . "I promise Anaisha , when you will get to know why ?! You will also agree with me !" He remarked .

"Please explain me Shubham ! I can't understand anything !" I was hell confused by his words . They were like riddles .

"It all started with a marriage contract and a meeting .... " He explained me everything . How his father always abused the little soul and his mother ? How his father cheated on his mother ? And many more things . A thing caught my attention was our life, it was almost same .

He pulled his hair in frustration ,"I don't know what to do ? My father is really smart , he will understand everything !"

"I have an idea !" I said . He looked me with shocked and hopeful eyes .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1086
Published : 26 Nov 2021

Oh my god ! Don't know why ?! But feeling very happy after writing this chapter . Finally they are coming more closer than before .

Wait for future updates !

Did you guys liked it ?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha