// 41 //

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

"Sorry for opening my mouth infront of you sir . I know I don't have any rights to speak infront of a big person like you but I am from a middle class family , it doesn't mean you will take my advantage . I know we have no standard as compared to you billionaire people . But sir you can't speak with us in this way . Infront of laws' eyes also every citizen of our country are same . Then why are you behaving this way with me ?" she stopped .

"And for your information sir . I never slept with your son . I agree I am a middle class , I want money but there are some principles and morals our family has which I respect . And moreover , I believe in hardwork and loyalty than ...this things !" she ended with a stern face .

She joined her hands infront of dad," Sorry sir if I spoke out of my limits . Forgive me please !"

I looked at dad's fuming face,"What happened dad ? Feeling furious ? Tch..tch..! You know what , I gifted you the set of belts for that reason , by chance if you are feeling angry you can hit !" I stated. "Go ahead do it." Mom spat.

"You bitch!" dad barged to her. Ms. Sharma stood infront of her like her shield,"No sir. I will die but won't let you touch her!" , "You better stay away from our family matter." dad roared. "It's not anymore family matter sir. Neither your son nor your wife , no one want to accept you anymore . If you had respected your wife or adored your son , today you would be having a perfect family. Being a billionaire having money but avoiding family doesn't give happiness always ." she explained calmly.

Dad's expression changed sending a hop he will understand but everything faded away when he hissed ,"Get lost infront of my eyes. " This dumb ass can never change.

"Thank you Ms. Sharma!" I thanked her. "oh no , that's alright." she smiled warmly . "Now I should leave !" she bid her bye then was leaving when mom stopped her ,"dear , why don't you have dinner with us ?" , "Sorry aunty , my brother and mom must be waiting for me !" she replied softly and left.

♡ ANAISHA ♡

I tucked mom and munchkin in their bed. "Didi , tomorrow you will come to my school ,no? Tomorrow is our annual function !" munchkin questioned . Shit ! It was totally out from my mind. I grinned ,"Sure munchkin ! I will come , offcourse!" he fell asleep with a huge smile on his face.

God. How much I love this smile ?!

Today , I came back early from work . Shubham also left earlier due to some unknown reason. I am super excited to watch munchkin's performance. He was really eager for that.

Hanging my hand bag on my hand,I was leaving when a slurry voice stopped me,"he-eyy, wai-thh" (hey ,wait) It was familiar and I know him . It was my dad. I gulped,"What's wrong dad ?" , he tried to got up but ended up stumbling. He fell on the couch and raised his beer bottle,"pass me one more!" , "Dad I need to go for something important , please take it by your own !" I suggested.

He shot me a glare,"Will you give or not ?" he spoke with a calm tone. I found myself walking near him. I opened the cork and poured some alcohol in the glass . Trust me when the smell of alcohol hit my nostril , I felt nausea.

It's looking like ,I can throw up anytime ,if I stay any longer.

He threw the glass as I gave him. I gasped when he snatched the beer bottle and gulped down all. He landed the bottle on the table , harshly. Suddenly , I was yanked by my hair,"ahh...!" I cried in pain. "Dad leave !" I sniffled.

"Who was that boy ?" he asked making me shock . "Which boy ?" I asked in confusion. "Don't try to act innocent ,you slut!" he pulled my hair more hard making me shriek,"oww..!" , "W-What are you talking about ? I can't understand !" I exclaimed with pain.

"Still lying. Who was the man who dropped you at your aunt's house that day ?" he yelled. Is he talking about Shubham ? "dad ,he is my boss. We went for a trip and returned back that day , he just helped me !" I explained .

"Don't lie you slut. I know your work , you whore. Don't you feel any shame sleeping with different men for money ?" he spat . Blood boiled in my veins . Gritting my teeth , I pushed him with my full energy . "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MY FATHER. HOW CAN YOU THINK SO LOW ABOUT ME ? I AM THE ONE WHO FEED YOUR STOMACH , I AM THE ONE WHO PAY FOR YOUR BEER BOTTLES AND DEBTS. I AM THE ONE WHO WORK MY ASS OUT SO THAT YOU DON'T SLEEP WITH EMPTY STOMACH. " I shouted on top of my lungs while tears continuously flowing from my eyes.

"DON'T BLAME ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DO NOTHING THEN DRINKING BEER AND DOING SHITS. AT A AGE , WHEN I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE . I SHOULD ENJOY . I WAS DOING A JOB AND STUDYING AT THE SAME TIME. Which child don't want her parents to clap for her while she get her degree ? WHICH CHILD ?" I cried while pointing at dad .

"DID YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ?" Dad screeched. "YES I DID! AND I AM NOT SORRY CAUSE YOU DESERVE THIS. Can't you think once about Aaryan , children of his age ,enjoy , learn new thing , want attention from their parents. BUT BECAUSE OF YOU MY BROTHER HAS ONLY CRIED AND SUFFERED . IN THE AGE WHEN HE SHOULD LEARN DIFFERENT THINGS , HE IS WATCHING HIS DAD WITH BEER BOTTLES. AND ABOUT MOM , leave it! You loved her , but your tortures made her worse. SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING THEN CRYING AND GETING NIGHTMARES. Because of whom ? YOU . YOU ARE THE REASON OF OUR WORST LIFE " I spat .

My cheeks burnt and I fell down . I realised dad slapped me. Keeping my palm on my cheeks I looked at him with disbelief. "You whore , first you raised your voice and now blaming for your filthy life."

Black dots started appearing in my views . I felt a hard thing on my finger ,"ahh..!" I let out a fainted shriek . My eyes welled up with more tears ,"today you pointed this finger at me ,no ? Let me break it !" I heard dad's voice before slipping into darkness.

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1086
Published : 4 Dec 2021

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha