// 43 //

♡ANAISHA♡

I peeped opened my eyes , adjusting the bright light. The first thing I saw was a white room. My head ached making my hand fly to my head then I realised some wires or tubes were attached with my hand. I heard beeping sound.

Wait..what I am doing in hospital room? As far as I remembered , I passed out in living room. How I came here? I saw a man resting his head on the bed ,I was lying. He was holding my hand because of which I couldn't able to move it. I opened my mouth to speak but no sound came instead my throat hurt and I began coughing.

The man jerked . He was non other than Shubham. What is he doing here ? He kept a glass of water to my lips. I sipped it and sighed ,“Thank you !”

He caressed my hair ,“How are you feeling?” I nodded and whispered,“Okay !” My throat was feeling quite dry. “You almost gave me a heart attack ! I was so worried about you, truly !” he said with a sad smile.

I wanted to reach him but a pain shot in my fingers making me cry in pain ,“aah..!”

“Be careful , don't move it. Doctor said ,your right hand fingers are fracture.” he pinched his bridge of nose. “Why you didn't said me anything? We were friends ,right? Don't you trust me a little also ? How can you hide such a great thing from me?” he spoke in disappointing and furious voice. He shook his head,“I never expected this from you Anaisha !”

“W-What ? I didn't hide any-” he interrupted me,“Don't . Just don't lie again! You were being abused , weren't you? Now say it is not true !” he glared me. My jaw dropped,“H-How you ?” my vision blurred because of tears.

“I thought we don't hide anything from each other. I thought you said you never had good friends so I am kind of your best friend and I know more about you. But you ,you made me wrong. I felt so betrayed. How can you do that?” he ended. “I-I d-didn't mean t-that !” I answered , controlling my sobs.

“Who did all this ?”, I looked down at my lap . “Anaisha I am asking you again , WHO DID ALL THIS ?” he snapped me. “D-Dad!” , “What ? How- means- how it can happen ? He was dead ,right? You said me he met with an accident. Then how ?” he questioned with confusion.

I decided to stay silent. I can't reply him. I am so ashamed of lying my friend. “N-Now don't say me you lied ? Did you ?” he bended down and looked into my eyes. I turned away , avoiding his eyes. He spoke in fury ,“ANAISHA , DID YOU LIE ?”

“YES I DID. SO WHAT ? WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID YOU , THAT MY FATHER ABUSE ME? HE HIT ME WITHOUT ANY REASON? MY MOTHER'S LIFE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF HIM ?”I shouted on top of my lungs , ended up coughing badly.

Shubham helped me drinking the water. “We should talk about it later.” he exclaimed.

The doctor came and checked me he said I can leave soon. Today evening or might be tomorrow.

It was 7p.m. , I finally got discharged. It was really annoying to stay in bed. And my fingers aren't working , not at all. If I try to move them , they pain like hell ,to be honest.

“Get into the car !” I did as Shubham said. “We took the wrong way !” I instantly spoke when I noticed it wasn't the same way. “We are going on correct way !” Shubham told itching his chin. “No , we aren't ! Our house at the way ! We turned to wrong side.” As I finished ,Shubham grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. His nose touched my nose, he glanced on my lips,“Don't you think you speak a lot. Shut it or I very well know to shut that pretty mouth of yours.” he remarked. I swallowed a lump, my face felt warm.