// 10 //

SHUBHAM

Pinching the bridge of my nose , I sighed.

My phone buzzed . 'Dad' appeared on the screen .

Why he need to call now !?

Shubham - “Hello !”

Dad - “Hello Son ! How is everything going ? ”

Shubham - “Well ! ”

Dad - “I called you to say that , come to my mansion after your work . We have some guests here! ”

Shubham - “So? I don't think my presence is needed . I can't come. I am busy , right now !”

Dad - “Whatever ! You have to come . And that's my order . Anyways , we are waiting .”

He hung up .

I scoffed . He is a jerk ! Why he need be rude all the time ?

Closing my files , I settled it upon the bunch of files on my table .

Handling a famous company and buisness is not an easy job !

__

I buckled my seatbelt then directly drove to my dad's mansion .

I pressed the doorbell . A worker opened the door . He bowed infront of me and went aside giving me way to inside . I kept my famous stern face .

When I entered ,I saw mom ,dad and few more people were sitting there . I cleared my throat to grab their attention . As I thought , they all turned towards me .

And there was my biggest loathe  was sitting . Pihu .

She ran and jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck . I cringed as it made me uncomfortable . I tried to push her but she was stuck with me like a lizard ,which she is .

Lizard

I separated us with full force .

She pouted then purred ,“Hello , Shubham !” . That shook me with disgust . She kept her hand on my chest , sliding it up and up till my neck .

Shameless girl ! Your and my parents are here too !

I grabbed her hand . I squeezed it very tightly ; she started pulling away her hand with painful expression .

Why bitch ? You wanted to be Clingy ,right ?

I left her hand then she rubbed her wrist.

I marched to mom ,dad and that witch's parents . I noticed an empty place and sat there , keeping my one leg on another , leaning my back against the couch . Lizard came . She sat beside her parents , gawking me .

We chit chat about some buisness stuffs then went towards the dinning area .

Lizard entered and looked everywhere at dinning area . Then her eyes fell on me . She noticed mom near me ,“Excuse me ,aunty ?” . Mom looked towards her . “Aunty ,if you don't mind Can I sit there beside Shubham ?” she said batting her fake eyelashes with a sad pout .

What the fuck girl ! That's my mom's place .

“Sure dear ! Come !”

I mentally facepalmed .

The whole dinner went like hell . She is being touchy - touchy  the whole time .

“So how she work in office ?” Uncle asked . “Not so nice ! She do everything except work !” I told the truth without any hesitation . They gave me fake smiles . Lizard just rolled her eyes . You wait lizard ,I will see you in office !