01 - 03

Chapter 1: She is a stand-inSettings

In the midsummer evening, black clouds crowded together one after another, and several muffled thunders sounded from time to time in the surging.

However, the sound of thunder did not cover the sound of a woman's stomping on her high heels because of her anger.

Xing Qingfeng walked in, and the silver suspender dress she was carrying was directly thrown onto the dressing table.

Her face was extremely bad: "I think Song Yun's team is really crazy. I dare to use this kind of trick to use it on you."

Ruan Yan was looking at her mobile phone. Hearing this, she picked up her skirt and looked at it. Sure enough, a cut was cut in both straps.

The opening is so small that it is actually hard to find without a closer look. But if you wear it on your body, the small ribbon of this material must be broken when you pull it, and it will run out immediately...

Ruan Yan put the skirt back: "If there is no evidence, don't get involved with Song Yun."

"There is no evidence?" Xing Qing became even more angry. "I adjusted the hotel monitoring. Yesterday the show had a party ahead of schedule. Song Yun's assistant came back once, and she came to our room while auntie was cleaning!"

Ruan Yan was still looking down at her phone, her expression unchanged: "Then do you believe that tomorrow the surveillance of this five-star hotel will suddenly lose such a segment?"

That's all, Xing Qing still can't understand her meaning. Behind Song Yun is the Nancheng Song Family, which is something everyone in the circle knows well.

Otherwise, relying on her qualified acting skills, how could she be popular for six years with a bunch of awards in the middle.

Xing Qing pressed his eyebrows: "Forget it, fortunately, I guessed yesterday that Song Yun's team would definitely take care of today's launch conference and prepared spare dresses in advance..."

Xing Qing talked for a long time and found that Ruan Yan ignored her and just looked at her mobile phone there. She leaned forward suspiciously, "What are you looking at? It's not a man behind me and..."

The phone screen did not have time to go off. There really is a man on it.

It should be in the dressing room. The man stood in front of the vanity mirror, with one hand in the pocket of his trousers.

It was very high. Two shirts were opened, revealing a sharp scar on the throat. Even if he was wearing a suit, the fierce rage was about to overflow from the screen.

But such a person is willing to lower his head and focus only on the woman wearing lipstick in front of him.

That beautiful woman is Song Yun.

Xing Qing was also dumbfounded: "Is this guy... Song Yun's new actor signed by his company?"

However, as soon as the words were spoken, she regretted it. In the photo, the whole body of the man in the photo could not be hidden.

It's not like an actor who has to rely on his face to eat, but like...

Unscrupulous superiors.

Ruan Yan lowered her eyes and gathered all her emotions: "I don't know."

Xing Qing asked: "Where did you get this picture?"

Ruan Yan: "A small number was sent to my work mailbox."