31 -33

Chapter 31: BookSettings

Ruan Yan pressed the armrest of the sofa hard to let herself sit firmly.

In the silence of the full court, she said, "I know."

Zhou Zijue sneered and said nothing.

The scene suddenly fell silent.

The atmosphere became weird, Yu Baihe and Jiang Cheng looked at each other, and then shook their heads tacitly.

Ruan Yan asked: "Do you know him?"

Zhou Zijue pushed his glasses and leaned back slightly, "Knowing, I knew him earlier than you. I knew him since he was born."

"It's great." Ruan Yan lowered her eyes and restrained all her emotions.

Yu Baihe coughed: "Director Zhou, or let's read the script first."

Zhou Zijue said: "You and Jiang Cheng go first, right, I will tell Ruan Yan about the play."

Yu Baihe and Jiang Cheng looked at each other, and they said hello, and they went out.

Zhou Zijue and Ruan Yan were left in the room for a while.

"Xing Qing signed the contract for you." This was Zhou Zi's first sentence.

"Yeah." Ruan Yan's mood has calmed down.

Zhou Zijue put the newspaper away and said to her, "Do you know that I actually hate you."

Ruan Yan said: "I know, when I first auditioned, I felt your hostility towards me. If it's because of Lu Boliang, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry for having a fart, he was **** ruined for you in the second half of his life." Zhou Zijue suddenly squeezed the newspaper into a ball and smashed it on the ground.

"Do you know that he won't be able to undergo surgery in his life?"

Ruan Yan said, "I know."

"Why did Lu Boliang want to change with you at that time, you didn't refuse? You know that the scum has been moved by him, and he can't hurt you. You can hold on for another five minutes, and the police will come!"

Ruan Yan pinched her left hand with her right hand, unable to speak.

"Why wasn't you stabbed?" Zhou Zijue stood up and looked down at her bitterly.

Ruan Yan couldn't help it anymore, and with him, blurted out: "I also want to ask myself, why isn't it me!"

"Do you think I haven't thought about it this way? After he was injured, I took care of him for three days. He had an operation and a thick gauze was wrapped around his neck. I didn't even dare to ask him if it hurts, because He can't speak, he can't speak a word..."

"I dream every night. When Lu Boliang said,'I will change with her,' I boldly stopped him, and even dreamed that earlier, he came to me and said that he would replace Dr. Chen. I stopped him..."

"He can't hold a scalpel in his life, and I can't hold it either. When I saw the knives in the book, the knives in the laboratory, and even the scissors of my roommates, I tremble, and I can't continue to study medicine. , I'm also afraid..."

As Ruan Yan was talking, she was on the verge of collapse. She was shaking, slowly bending down, losing strength, and squatting down again. She was half sitting on the ground weakly.

"You deserve it." Zhou Zijue looked down at her condescendingly, "Do you know his life experience?"

Ruan Yan looked at him, and she suddenly remembered Song Yemei. In the studio, she smiled and asked her: "Do you know Lu Boliang's life background? For example, why is he surnamed Lu, and Shen Jin and Shen Chongli are surnamed Shen."