22 - 24

Chapter 22: Not a stand-in [two more]Settings

The sky in Linjiang will change when it changes. The weather was still halo in the day, and at night it began to rain and melt in the cold.

Ruan Yan and Fang Bai had already cleaned up the house during the day, and the light like a bubble of cream came down and it was quiet.

She was curled up in the quilt alone, with old movies in the projector, and suddenly a friend request popped up on her phone.

Remarks: "Zhou Zijue".

Ruan Yan clicked through.

Sent over there soon:

"Miss Ruan, I am very happy to work with you! Several of us are very satisfied with your audition. If you want, we can sign the contract in a few days."

"Okay, thank you Director Zhou."

Ruan Yan looked at his head, slightly surprised.

It is a white water bird.

"Actually, I didn't want to raise birds. I was the first time I saw you. I felt like I was back when I was a child. After the white waterbirds slipped over the sea, my heart was filled with the rustling water they left behind. Voice."

"Brother, is my analogy good?"

"If you put it in the Chinese composition, then this time the college entrance examination, Chinese must be able to pass."

Ruan Yan always thought he might not seem to understand the metaphor behind her.

It was not until she finally got admitted to the First Medical University and ended her second college entrance examination. She started using WeChat and found that his WeChat profile picture was a white water bird resting on the sea.

"Director Zhou's portrait is pretty good. Did you take it yourself?" Ruan Yan thought for a while and sent it to him.

"No. He took it when he went to the beach to play with friends."

Ruan Yan hesitated for a moment, then replied, "Your friend did a really good job. I don't know which photographer it is. Can I ask his name?"

He hasn't returned yet.

The light of the cream bubble went out.

It seems to be a short circuit.

Ruan Yan put down the phone.

In the darkness, the silence in the room seemed extremely clear.

There were rustling footsteps outside the gate, and it was getting closer and closer to her door.

Ruan Yan grabbed the quilt.

While telling myself from the bottom of my heart, the security here is in place, and there won't be any evil people; while thinking in my heart where I put the kitchen knife during the day...

However, the footsteps approached Ruan Yan's door and suddenly stopped.

Then came the sound of a box being placed on the ground.

Finally, the sound of footsteps gradually left, the sound of the key being inserted into the keyhole.

Snapped-

The door was closed.

Ruan Yan got up from the quilt and looked out through the cat's eyes. The lights in the corridor outside were not short-circuited and were still on. She saw a small red wooden box in front of her door.