53 - 58

English » » Chapter 53: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 53: Shura FieldSettings

Shen Jin stood upright, Zhang Dequan flapped his wings, and threw on his shoulders from the top of his head, his handsome face became extremely gloomy.

"Idiot." Shen Jin stretched out his slender hand, pinched the dead bird's wing, and pulled it off his shoulder.

Zhang Dequan screamed, and Shen Jin directly bent over and stuffed it back into the cage on the ground, covered it with the cloth, and the silly bird shut his mouth instantly.

"Sorry, he was badly taught by my neighbor before." Lu Boliang said.

When he was in a village in the northwest, he had a neighbor who liked to drink hard liquor. After they got acquainted, neighbors always invited him to drink, and he never agreed. Until one day, he sent a message to Cheng Qianshan because of the symptoms of a patient here. After Cheng Qianshan finished speaking, he suddenly mentioned that Ruan Yan had dropped out of school. He asked Cheng Qianshan if she knew where she had gone. Cheng Qianshan said that she didn't know, she didn't go back to the news of anyone at the First Medical University. She isolated herself from everyone at the First Medical University.

That night, he was lying on a straw stack in the village. The sky was an endless starry sky. He didn't do anything. The neighbor saw it and didn't ask anything, so he threw him a bottle of local sorghum wine. They just drank one mouthful at a time. At the end of the drink, he was already unconscious. It was his drunkest time in more than 20 years.

He can't remember what he said to the neighbor that night. But since then, the word "idiot" has been taught most often by neighbors to Zhang Dequan...

"It's quite bad." Shen Jin was expressionless, he walked to Ruan Yan, bowed his head and asked her, "You can fall on flat ground."

Ruan Yan said: "It's not flat, there are steps, I didn't notice."

Shen Jin's eyes stopped on the arms that she and Lu Boliang were holding each other.

Ruan Yan was unconsciously looking at him with a chilling gaze and wanted to pull her arm back. Then she thought about it, that was her freedom. Why did she care about his feelings, so she didn't move her arm.

Shen Jin's dark eyes were still staring at her, she didn't look at him, and looked away.

Shen Jin raised his hand, Ruan Yan even thought whether he wanted to tear herself apart according to his virtue.

In the next second, he bent down and slowly squatted down. He clicked on one knee and turned his back to her, his voice still cold, "Come up."

Ruan Yan did not react.

"I will carry you to the car and take you to the hospital."

Seeing that she hadn't moved yet, Shen Jin suppressed a lot of emotions, "Wearing high-heeled shoes, no matter how tight other people's arms are, won't the feet still walk on the ground and don't hurt?"

Ruan Yan was silent, indeed, it was still painful.

After hesitating, Shen Jin got up, clasped her knees with both hands, and pressed someone on his back. He pushed her back with both hands.