16 - 18

Chapter 16: She is a stand-inSettings

"Why?" Xing Qing asked her, "Is he too stubborn?"

Xing Qing has never seen Ruan Yan's boyfriend, but she knows that many female celebrities in the circle find it difficult to find a boyfriend, and their appearance is inversely proportional to their wealth...

Ruan Yan shook her head, a pair of dark eyes suddenly reflected in her mind. She said, "No."

"Then why are you separated from him? Rich, generous and generous. Others send girlfriends one by one. He sends them to the house directly, and I heard from Fang Bai the last time you were smashed on the set. , Did he almost beat someone for you? Later, I was afraid that you were tired and asked a doctor to come and help you... I thought it was pretty good."

Ruan Yan lowered her eyelids, constricted her emotions, and said, "Then you try to fall in love with him."

Xing Qing: "?"

Not necessarily.

The car stopped steadily at Linjiang Villa. From the outside, you can only see its exquisite appearance through the moonlight, but the windows in the house are not illuminated by any light.

Ruan Yan frowned and opened the door, only to find that there was no one in the room.

At this point, Shen Jin, who was supposed to get off work, was not there, not even Zhang Xiaolan.

There was a slight rustling noise in the bedroom upstairs.

It shouldn't be a gangster. The annual property fee in this villa area is extremely high, and the security work is the best in Linjiang City.

So she tentatively shouted: "Shen Jin, is that you?"

The rustling sound stopped immediately.

She stepped up the stairs, her feet on the wool carpet, her voice was swallowed up.

She stretched out her hand and tentatively pushed open the bedroom door. However, just as he stretched out his hand, the whole body was immediately pulled in.

He covered her eyes with his big hands.

Rough heat rushed behind her ears.

"Ruan Yan, come with me."

He wrapped her left hand around her waist, like pulling a docile lamb, leading her to the door of the room on the second floor where sundries were piled on weekdays.

The hunter leaned over the lamb's ear.

Extremely dangerous, extremely seductive, and said to her: "Push it away."

He retracted the hand covering her eyes, put it on her finger, held her, and accompany her to unscrew the doorknob.

"Shen Jin."

She suddenly withdrew her hand, an inexplicable panic filled her heart, she called his name.

The unknown is dangerous.

She is not used to such a stranger.

"I said, push it away, Ruan Yan."

He squeezed her wrist tightly, not letting her leave.

The next second, he forced her to unscrew the door handle—

What a gloomy world this is.

There is no light, no candle, only light, only a huge, huge, huge, large aquarium that occupies almost half of the room.