59 - 64

English » » Chapter 59: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 59: Shura FieldSettings

The light on the roof came down, Shen Jin carried the light behind his back, and circled Ruan Yan in his arms.

The lamp cast a shadow on his brow bones.

He hadn't been so close to her for a long, long time. He held on to the urge to pull the man in front of him and kiss him fiercely.

He can't touch her, touching it again will only push her farther.

He supported her right hand on her left, fisted weakly and then spread out.

"Shen Jin, can you let me go?" Ruan Yan whispered.

Shen Jin didn't move, his Adam's apple faintly rolled: "I don't want to be friends with you anymore."

Ruan Yan tightened her lips and said nothing.

"Ruan Yan, when you disappeared today, do you know what I was thinking?"

He stared at her closely, and the veins in his right wrist bone suddenly appeared, and he was trying his best to endure it.

"I was thinking, **** my friend, I should lock you up when I find you are using me as a stand-in, and you won't be allowed to go anywhere."

"Shen Jin..."

"But I can't do it."

Shen Jin suddenly lowered his head, forehead against her, under the high and straight bridge of the nose, breathing and breathing were entangled, but he did not kiss up, but said in a voice so small that only he and she could hear, "I'm afraid you hate me."

The emotion in his eyes was too strong, she didn't dare to look at him, and she couldn't tell what kind of mood it was at the moment, chaotic, chaotic, she wanted to push him away, but she moved her finger, but couldn't lift it up.

"Ruan Yan, we are not friends anymore, okay?"

He still asked.

However, if they are not friends, what else can they be.

Ruan Yan felt like she was scalded somewhere in her heart.

"Ruan Yan, look at me." He raised his left hand, held her face, let her look into his eyes, and no longer gave her room to escape, "Looking at me, I am Shen Jin, not Lu Boliang. It's not Wen Yiyang, I'm Shen Jin, but Shen Jin."

Ruan Yan looked at his dark eyes, as if about to fall in, her long eyelashes blinked helplessly.

It was late at night outside, and few people set foot near this abandoned warehouse.

A large truck passing by accidentally suddenly drove by, and the long whistle awakened Ruan Yan in an instant.

She pushed him away in a panic.

"I know you are Shen Jin."

She turned her head away and dared not look at him.

Shen Jin dropped his hands feebly, he stood up, without saying a word, tidying up the clothes for her.

It was also at this time that Ruan Yan could clearly see the scarlet on his left hand. She looked at it, and the blue sweater she was wearing was also full of sticky blood.