04 - 06

Chapter 4: She is a stand-inSettings

As soon as his voice fell, Assistant Director Chen, Song Yun, and even Xie Tuo were stunned. Everyone's eyes fell on Ruan Yan.

But Ruan Yan, who was still arguing with others, just stood quietly. The light shone on her slender shoulders, making her face too pale, and even though she lowered her head slightly, she could still see the dampness in her eyes.

Cheng Qianshan approached her, touched her head, and said mildly: "Xiao Ruan, avoiding me for so many years, it turned out to be an actor, why don't you tell me?"

Ruan Yan blinked, trying to blink back the wetness in his eyes and hide it.

She moved her lips, and finally said five words softly: "I'm afraid of embarrassing you."

"What's so shameful about this, how well you acted just now." Cheng Qianshan laughed.

Xie Tao took his words: "It is indeed a good performance, no matter where you look like a newcomer, that is a spirit overflowing."

After finishing speaking, he couldn't help asking: "Have you known each other before?"

"Well, this little girl is the second student I really wanted to take when I was teaching. Her temper and hands should be born with a scalpel..."

Cheng Qianshan stopped, glanced at Ruan Yan's white, slender, trembling fingers, and comforted her, "However, nowadays, when you come to acting, you can also hold a knife in the play. It's good."

The second student who really wanted to take...

So who is the first one?

No one on the court carefully studied these three words in Cheng's old saying, because they only remembered that Cheng Qianshan used to teach at Capital University, the top medical school in China.

The source of students there has always been only the top 30 provinces in the college entrance examination.

Ruan Yan, has she ever studied there? !

She, didn't she re-study for two years before being admitted to the first telegram? !

So she dropped out of the famous Capital University and went back to study again...

Damn it, can it be said that she is still a schoolmaster! !

Yes, and only in this way can it make sense to explain why a student who learns to perform will be able to grasp this medical knowledge.

Seems to know something terrible.

The logistician of a camera crew opened Douban silently, took out her melon trumpet, and secretly posted a post...

The next scene will continue to use this set, filming the heroes Zhao He and Song Yun, there is no scene of Ruan Yan.

Song Yun's assistant pinched her hands and looked at Cheng Qianshan and Xie Qian. She opened her mouth to say something more, but Song Yun's indifferent eyes swept away, and she immediately fell silent.

Song Yun squeezed a smile at Ruan Yan: "The newly recruited assistant is not sensible, so he says something embarrassing. A Yan, don't you mind?"

Ruan Yan said blankly, "I don't mind."

Xie Qian glanced at them and said, "Xiao Song, go and prepare. This scene will continue to be used, and I will shoot you and Xiao Zhao's rival scene later."

In other words, the next scene without Ruan Yan.

Cheng Qianshan raised his eyebrows at Ruan Yan: "Follow me to the props team? Let me see how far you have forgotten all these years."