40 - 46

English » » Chapter 40: He is a stand-inThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 40: He is a stand-inSettings

"So these two broken pens are worth six digits?"

Gu Zhaoye pointed to the two pens placed in the box on the table and exclaimed.

He doesn't think this thing is expensive, but because he is not a person who loves to read, he thinks this thing can be bought for a dozen for a thousand dollars.

To be honest, among them, the smartest is Zhou Muxuan. When he was a child, he did a lot of bad things, and it was Gu Zhaoye who helped to carry it out. Jiang Biao was a joke. Since kindergarten, he was full of thanks to his little daughter-in-law. Bend.

Only Shen Jin is the most sincere person. Good grades are good. It's not like Zhou Muxuan's stubborn **** who has to hide and confess to himself when he does bad things. Sometimes he even takes Gu Zhaoye's curse to him. NS.

So although he may seem cold at times, he is actually the most convinced by everyone. Several people called him brother.

"Don't bury the man, Ren Xiangzhou found a lot of collectors." Zhou Muxuan kicked Gu Zhaoye lightly.

Shen Jin didn't bother to talk to them. He took a glass of wine and poured himself.

"Sorry, haven't you found all the pens? Don't you just have to send it out?" Zhou Muxuan said.

"Can't send it out." Shen Jin took another sip, and he smiled bitterly, "She doesn't even want to stay in the same room with me for a while."

"what?"

"Jiang Biao was doing laundry and cooking for Xie Wanwan every day. I remembered that I had been with her for two years and had given her medicine twice, but I was complacent about it. I wanted to make a meal for her. "

Gu Zhaoye and Zhou Muxuan looked at each other and shook their heads tacitly.

"Just beating the eggs, I have practiced seven or eight. It is a trivial matter that the hands are splashed with oil, but she is reluctant to wait for a bowl of noodles. She left without saying a word... Then Zhang Xiaolan I said it's not delicious, I'm still lucky, but fortunately I didn't give it to Ruan Yan in the end..."

Shen Jin drank more and more.

He has never been a talkative person, and he seldom shows such helpless emotions in front of Zhou Muxuan and the others.

Zhou Muxuan realized that something was wrong, even if it was stimulated by alcohol, it shouldn't be like this. He kicked Gu Er again.

Gu Zhaoye coughed, repeating his tricks, trying to amuse him: "Don't be afraid, Brother Jin, you just let my sister-in-law replace you as a substitute."

Originally, Shen Jin was still turning the cup, but as soon as Gu Zhaoye finished saying this, he sneered directly. In the next second, he squeezed the cup and dropped it all to the ground. The glass shattered to the ground, reflecting cold light under the lamp.

"Substitute, I **** gave her Ruan Yan as a substitute for two years!"

After speaking, his chest began to rise and fall violently, and his hands that were already clenched into fists were tightened and loosened. Then he wanted to find a drink to calm himself down and saw the broken cup on the ground. The man was stunned again, as if to wake up from this trance.