07 - 09

Chapter 7: She is a stand-inSettings

That's right, Song Yun didn't lie. She really just wanted the assistant to "communicate" with the cameraman and make Ruan Yan look ugly.

Unsuccessful tearing off the position, unsuccessful change of the script, unsuccessful stealing the spotlight, then only making her a little ugly, it is the best match for herself.

And Ruan Yan only helped her.

For the location shooting today, the equipment was placed under the tree to avoid high temperature exposure.

The camera was hung at a high position, and others thought that there would be nothing wrong with placing it so high, and the care would be relieved.

Fang Bai can climb a tree, and when there is no one there, he climbs up the tree. He didn't do anything. He just moved the screws of the gimbal.

This plan, when she saw the slap on the script, began to conspire. She had counted on Song Yun, her heart was really dark, and that slap would definitely slap her with a dead hand. Therefore, this is a good opportunity. Ruan Yan will definitely hit the camera in full view...

At every step, she was right.

The only omission is Shen Jin.

She didn't expect him to come to Hengdian.

Originally, what she had imagined was to take advantage of Xie Mian's gust of wind to pressure Song Yun well.

However, it's okay that Shen Jin is here.

One-time solution, save trouble.

"Save something."

Shen Jin came in with a bag of things and pushed the door, and glanced at Ruan Yan who was about to get out of bed.

"The doctor said you can't move around."

"The doctor also added the word'hand' behind the doctor." Ruan Yan supported the bed with her left hand and moved down, "It doesn't matter if I move my feet."

Shen Jin snorted: "Where to go?"

"Toilet."

"Can you go?"

"It hurts hands, not feet." Ruan Yan glanced at her.

Shen Jin really smiled now, he raised his eyebrows, "I mean, can you take off your pants with one hand?"

Ruan Yan glared at him and walked to the bathroom by herself. This is a VIP ward, TV and computers are all available, of course, the most important thing is that the bed is far away from the toilet.

Shen Jin looked at her. Wearing an empty hospital gown, she walked around. Sometimes the hem of the dress was close to the waist, sometimes not.

Fade from time to time.

Hold.

Restless in the morning.

Shen Jin grabbed her left arm and pulled it into his arms, "What are you running, I can take it off for you."

When he said that, he kissed her, rubbing her lips desperately, not restless with his hands, and desperately drilled into her waist.

After tossing for a long while, Ruan Yan grabbed his crumpled shirt with his left hand and panted.

He let go of his hand with satisfaction.

Ruan Yan hurried to the toilet.

"I really don't want me to take it off for you?"